DG5 Tradational Government Constitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
CivGeneral said:
The problem is, (as stated by Dave in another thread) there are not very many people that are willing to take the reigns of deputyship/VPship.

When I won an office uncontested or appointed govenor to a province, I had placed in for the deputy slot please apply if interested and yet, very rarely do I see a citizen post interest in the deputy slot (Hense why I favor the runner-up deputy).
So asking the runner up will help? If someone really needs a deputy they will ask people... there are the same changes as if someone asks the runner up.

Donovan Zoi said:
Sorry, CG. :( It's time to put runner-up deputies out to pasture once and for all.......

Speaking of this, are there plans to have the President and VP run on the same ticket?
\

I'm going to have to see how the discussion(s) say about it. I don't care one way or the other, and there seems to be both strong support and opposition.

Would you be able to post a concise list of differences between your proposal and DG5? I would like to use DG5 as the starting common point of comparison between the various proposals, for ease of decision making. It would be best if the proponents of each plan can identify the changes their plan would introduce.

Here you go, as you asked for, a article-by-article layout of what's changed:

Article A-C had no changes

Article D. - Made it to where the military leader is incharge of which units to upgrade, also removed the confusing "Worker allocation" etc. from the department duties.

Article E. - Added Mayors as an "official" legislative office.

Article F. - Made it to where the Judiciary must have approval of the citizens to change the court procedures mid-term.

Article G-O. - Had no changes

Article P-R. - These articles were not present in the DG5 constitution.

This discussion has a poll. It is also summed up in other government structure threads. This thread will now close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom