[GS] Did you pre-order already?

Did you Pre order Gathering Storm?

• Total voters
I voted no initially but I saw GS for 15% off on Green Man Gaming so I bit the bullet and pre-ordered it, from €40 down to €34. I AM going to be playing GS at midnight on February 14th so why not get it at a discounted price?

There is a slight chance GS could get down to 25% off, but I doubt it. Plus I was unsure how long 15% off would last.

I didn't at first because I don't really pre order but they sold me with Kupe. :)

Nope, this will be the first Civ anything I don't simply outright buy. I will wait maybe 6 months and see what the fanatics think of the expac.

Well now that Christmas is over, I can officially say I was able to. :D

I would like to be able to though. Getting it pre ordered through steam or buy it at the store. Btw, doesn't montezuma get added if you pre order?

While I love the inclusion of Canada and the Inca, the addition of Global Warming gives me pause.

It was not fun in the past Civ games and if it tries to model the junk science about CO2 emissions raising the temperature of the earth and causing natural disasters, I will give it a pass.

Pity as I was really looking forward to playing as Canada and utilizing canals and mountain tunnels.

Shows as 25% off ($29.99 US) for me on GMG once signed in. Ordered... hope they don’t delay the Mac version too long.

I voted no initially but I saw GS for 15% off on Green Man Gaming so I bit the bullet and pre-ordered it, from €40 down to €34. I AM going to be playing GS at midnight on February 14th so why not get it at a discounted price?

There is a slight chance GS could get down to 25% off, but I doubt it. Plus I was unsure how long 15% off would last.

This is exactly it. I don’t preorder games in general, but if it’s substantially cheaper to buy before launch a game that I’m almost certainly going to play shortly after, it’s a no-brainer.

I’ve done it this way since Civ V and its EPs, and it’s worked pretty well.

Definitely gonne preorder but after I recover from the Christmas gift blitz lol

I'll probably do it after the Phoenicia first look for poetic value.

Last edited:
It was not fun in the past Civ games and if it tries to model the junk science about CO2 emissions raising the temperature of the earth and causing natural disa

Really? Come on. Just look at CO2 levels during the ages of the dinosaurs. The proof is right there, it was hotter then, which allowed dinosaurs to thrive. Causing natural disasters is highly debatable, however. We've been having fewer tornados in the U.S.

I could order gold and pre release for civ 6 but I need to make sure the video card that I have on the laptop would be compatible. However, on a desktop, I could add the video card. All the other specs meet the recommended requirements.

The green man gaming sale sealed the deal, normally I wait until the last days for my purchase but if I know I'm going to 100 % play this expansion then I might as well pick it up early for cheaper.

Top Bottom