1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Did you pre-order already?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Larsenex, Nov 21, 2018.

?

Did you Pre order Gathering Storm?

1. Yes

42.0%
  2. No

58.0%
  1. DST1348

DST1348 Chieftain

I made my own policy to not pre-order. Upon release almost all games have bugs and/or balance issue. I buy about four weeks after release, when most of these issues are resolved, or wait until it is on sale.

2. ferretbacon

ferretbacon Obsessor

I haven't actually pre-ordered yet, but I do intend to purchase it before release, so I voted "yes." I'll likely buy it at the end of January.

3. Wizard-Bob

Wizard-Bob Always remember to Find Your FUN!

Exactly the same for me. I have a $50 Steam card burning a hole in my virtual wallet :)

4. kevinb70

kevinb70 Chieftain

I finally got RnF not too long ago. I typically wait for a game to go on sale on Steam after it's first big patch. I've been playing since the original DOS Civilization.
    I've ignored most of the game's off shoots, like Colonization. meh.
    I did like how VI made me think of cities in a new way with districts, and I'm looking forward to the new Civ's changes...eventually when it's on sale

5. thecrazyscot

thecrazyscot Spiffy

FWIW it's already on sale, and it probably won't go lower for quite a few months after release. You can always wait for a better sale, of course, but I'm pretty happy with the discounts already offered.

6. Deggial

Deggial Chieftain

Okay. It seems, I have to change my vote ...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 4:29 AM
  7. tiamats4esgares

tiamats4esgares Chieftain

I'm waiting for it to go on sale on Steam, hoping it does before release. Over $60 in steam wallet so don't want to buy it elsewhere.