Diplomacy

Good to see no NMRs... but please note, for those that have to build this winter, you only have until the 27th..

You must have looked within five minutes of me originally posting then! :p

Sorry, I had gotten mixed up and thought that was the Spring move rather than the Fall move and there were no retreats required so when I said the 30th I had meant for the fall. We don't need 4 days for build orders though so I corrected it when I re-read my post.

I should really make the deadlines in the morning. I never have time for adjudication at night lol

Results for Fall, 1902 (Adjustment)

General Notices:

Order resolution completed on 28-Jan-2011 at 08:04:35 EST

Order Results:

France: Removes A par

Germany: Builds A mun

Italy: Builds F nap

Map attached as always.

So France never sent in a disband order making this his second NMR. We'll need to find a replacement here (as per the 2 NMRs and your out rule). Any takers? The position isn't ideal but it isn't horrid either.

As for how I came up with the removal of Paris, conveniently there were six choices so I assigned each choice a number and rolled a dice.

Will determine the next deadline once we've found a replacement France.

Attachments

• CivFanatics-W03.png
    CivFanatics-W03.png
    195.8 KB · Views: 73
What? :eek: One day for orders? I try to check this site often enough, but not every single day! Anyway, if you're going to make one-day orders, I'm done anyway.

*removes subscription*

Hmm, I hardly think that's fair on Bowsling, especially since the original deadline was listed as the 30th.

Well, they are disband orders. You hardly need much time to think about them. And I think it was 2 days anyway.

Sure, but if Bowsling didn't know that the orders would be due so soon, then it's a little unfair. I thought that expectation here was that orders would be due every few days, rather than in one or two days.

A) Everyone agreed to 24 hours when they signed up. That big post with all the rules that I asked everyone to acknowledge, read and agree to, you know?

B) Disband orders to not take a great deal of thought, 24 hours is plenty and it actually ran longer than that.

C) My initial deadline was posted for all of 5 minutes before I realised that it was the Fall turn that just finished as opposed the the Spring turn.

So, is Bowsling being replaced, and if so, by who? When's the next deadline exactly?

Yeah, but I think we need someone who can replace Bowsling this turn if we replace him, not someone who can replace him in a few turns.

Yes we will replace Bowsling, no I cannot be the replacement as that would be unfair. We need to find someone willing to take his place (a reasonable position, really. Can certainly be salvaged). I will announce the next deadline once a replacement has been found or if he goes into anarchy because we cannot find a replacement.

Top Bottom