-France
-Germany
-Italy
-Norway
-Russia
-Spain
-Turkey

I have severely messed up orders from:
-Germany (this isn't the first time, I think.)

I have orders that need clarification from:
-Italy

I have no orders from:
-England
-France
-Spain

PMs have been sent vis-a-vis clarification and such. PMs won't be sent for orderless people yet (they'll straggle in.)

Good then lets fight France together...

No, I'm going to wait for him because I'm a nice man. He should be able to get orders in on his iPhone; it's not like these orders require super complex typing or anything.

I have found it is tough to write orders for games like Diplomacy and Risk because I usually need to look at the map to write the orders at the same time. If you are on the move or need to use EDGE you may lose your orders page to a lost connection while switching between the map and order post.

I have found it is tough to write orders for games like Diplomacy and Risk because I usually need to look at the map to write the orders at the same time. If you are on the move or need to use EDGE you may lose your orders page to a lost connection while switching between the map and order post.
Intrude: Write the orders down while looking at the map. Transcribe them to a text file. Copy. Paste. Send.

Sorry that I didn't clarify it but I was replying to LightFang about Thayli using an Iphone to do orders. Iphones lack Copy and Paste abilities (one of the only minuses that I have with useing mine).

It would be pretty bad If I had problems writing orders for those games on a computer haha.

How do you have time to nonchalantly write this and yet have no time to give me English orders?

haha, touche. Ill get to it.

Update 5 - The Second Year
Spring 1915 Movement

New armies have been commissioned. New fleets have come out. New orders have been given. Europe is locked into war and there are no neutral combatants of great importance. The city-state of Tunisia and the region of Rumania become the last strategically useful areas in Europe up for contention.

Austria: A vie -> tri
Austria: F ven -> apu
Austria: A tri -> ven
Austria: A ser Holds
Austria: A bud Supports A ser
England: F bel -> eng
England: F iri -> lvp
England: A edi Holds
England: A lon Holds
France: A mar -> bur
France: F eng Supports A wal -> lon
France: A bur -> pic
Germany: A sil -> war
Germany: A mun -> bur
Germany: A kie -> ruh
Germany: F hol -> nth
Germany: A ber -> pru
Italy: F tys -> ion
Italy: A pie -> ven
Norway: A stp -> mos
Norway: F nth -> nwy
Norway: F bot -> stp/sc
Norway: F den -> nth
Russia: A gal -> war
Russia: F bla -> sev
Russia: F bar -> nwy
Spain: A wal -> lon
Spain: F mao -> iri
Spain: A cor -> naf
Turkey: A gre Supports A bul
Turkey: F con Supports F ank -> bla
Turkey: A bul Supports A gre
Turkey: F arm -> sev
Turkey: F ank -> bla

MOVEMENTS
Spoiler :

RESULTS
Spoiler :

OOC
The tardiness really bites, but you all know I can't do anything about it, since we have a dearth of backup players. This hurts, guys. :p

Update 6 - Escape from the Black Sea!
Spring 1915 Retreat

The Russian First Fleet, dislodged from the Black Sea, found safe haven using some clever gunboat diplomacy and seized Rumania. How they managed to hide the tattered state of their fleet, who knows?

Russia: F Bla -> Rum

MOVEMENTS
Spoiler :

RESULTS
Spoiler :

OOC
a_prop, your fleet in the Black Sea could only retreat to one location, so I moved it there for you.

Next orders are due: 7/11/08 at 10:00 PM PST.

Orders sent. (And with correct title!)

After this update I suggest looking for a replacement for me as I will be gone for the remaining month.

Top Bottom