DipNES04 - Uncertain Times

human-slaughter has been nice about letting people who haven't had a chance to play yet go in front, so...can I count on you? If anyone hasn't played a Diplomacy game yet, you can come in...

I decided to be nice and let Germany fix his orders, so there will be a slight delay. This is perfect for us to get a replacement for England.

I'm going to PM human-slaughter and see if he can do it.

Update 2 - First Expansion
Fall 1914 Movement

"Welcome to ENN, this is Kevin Beasley with my co-host Sara Jensen."

"A plague seems to have afflicted European leaders, starting with former Prime Minister of Britain germanicus12. His departure seems to have sparked reshuffling in major European leadership."

"Yes, first was Archduke mythmonster2. Claiming that leadership "is just not [his] game," and that he was "hopelessly confused," one day, he just walked out of Budapest and has not been seen since. We suspect he was aided in his departure by the Royal Guard, who were embarrassed to have a leader of such poor caliber at the forefront of the nation at such a crucial time."

"What a pity. A man with no backbone indeed."

"A man who's walked his own country into a hole, according to correspondent Niklas anyway.

"Yes, but on the bright side, a handsome chap, one Grand Duke Sparrow 55, has taken his place. Already he has seen fit to do some, ah, very interesting things."

"Indeed. Speaking of our Turkish friend Niklas, who indeed had worked here, he was called back to Turkey."

"Sultan Supermath decided to go on a vacation, and that, quote, 'I just don't really have time.'"

"With that gone, Niklas, the Crown Prince, was tapped to take the helm. This we believe he will do admirably; some may remember, before the Great Reshuffling of Europe, the grand victories that Niklas had achieved as Russia."

"Yes, it is interesting to note that he somehow changed ethnicities in the meantime."

"The last item on our list is England. Yes, England. The leadership appears to be rather cursed. Prime Minister qoou snuck out of London in the middle of the night. He was detained by Scotland Yard. When interrogated, he said that he was dropping out due to 'time constraints'."

"The king himself, human-slaughter, has decided to step in, though he faces major difficulties in bringing his country back on track, what with the leadership maladies appearing to grip the nation."

"A feeling of malaise has indeed been present throughout the country."

"Only time will tell what happens."

ORDERS
Austria: F tri -> ven
Austria: A ser Holds
Austria: A gal -> vie
England: A yor -> lon
England: F wal -> iri
England: F nth -> bel
France: A mar Holds
France: F eng Convoys A nav -> wal
France: A bur -> bel
Germany: F hol Supports F nth -> bel
Germany: A sil -> mun
Germany: A pru -> sil
Italy: F tys Convoys A tus -> sar
Italy: A tyr -> pie
Italy: A tus -> sar
Norway: A nwy -> stp
Norway: F bot Supports A nwy -> stp
Norway: F den -> nth
Russia: A war Supports A ukr -> gal
Russia: A ukr -> gal
Russia: F stp/nc Holds
Russia: F sev -> bla
Spain: A por -> cor
Spain: A nav -> wal
Spain: F mao Convoys A nav -> wal
Turkey: A con -> bul
Turkey: A bul -> gre
Turkey: F ank -> arm

MOVEMENTS
Spoiler :

RESULTS
Spoiler :

OOC
-To Russia (Warhead): The map is really funky but you have a dislodged fleet at St. Petersburg on the North Coast. It may retreat to the Barents Sea (bar) or Siberia (sib).

-To All: Please, title your orders properly (I'm looking at more of you than I care to list.) It makes it easier for the mod to find your orders. Also: please follow the format. I really like to know what's happening and it makes things interesting for me. :(

-To All: The next orders are due by June 23, at 10:00 PM PST. That's more than enough time for you, Warhead, to get orders in.

Update 3 - First Retreat
Fall 1914 Retreat

ORDERS
Russia: F stp -> bar

MOVEMENTS
Spoiler :

RESULTS
Spoiler :

POLITICAL MAP
Spoiler :

BUILD CONDITIONS
-Austria: +2
-England: +1
-France: 0
-Germany: +2
-Italy: -1
-Norway: +1
-Russia: -1
-Spain: 0
-Turkey: +2

OOC
-Next Orders Due: Thursday, June 26, at 22:00 PST.
-human-slaughter is supposed to be out for about 4 days, if I recall correctly, so he gets a little extension.

I have limited access here at the hotel so I will try to get my orders in promptly. Possibly later tomorrow.

Due for a coming up week long period with no internet access, I will be forced to drop out :(

LightFang, please NMR Russia.

England Build orders:
build A edi

Deadline extensions granted. Just get them in when you can. Tentative new deadline: Saturday the 14th.

Also: Should anyone wish to take Russia's helm, please, do so.

Requesting Russia then.

Disband A(war)

I can't believe I still don't have orders from Austria despite being incredibly dilatory. You have two builds!

I'm looking at you, Sparrow55. Although, if you get your orders in in four hours, you can choose what to build. Otherwise, I'll just build you whatever I want. It's not like it can hurt that much...it's better than skipping you entirely.

There is also the off chance that I accidentally deleted your orders.

Orders sent. Sorry for delay.

Update 4 - First Builds
Fall 1914 Adjustment

Austria: Builds A tri
Austria: Builds A bud
England: Builds A edi
Germany: Builds A kie
Germany: Builds A ber
Norway: Builds F den
Russia: Removes A war
Turkey: Builds F con
Turkey: Builds F ank

MOVEMENTS
Spoiler :

RESULTS
Spoiler :

OOC
You guys who don't follow the order format: next time, I'm going to start calling names. Golly, making orders hard to find is fun for y'all, isn't it?

Next orders due: 7/5/08

I'll keep playing for now, but if somebody wants to play Germany I'm willing to let them.

I'll be fully back in a couple of days. I can probably send hurried orders today for whatever's open. (I'll take Germany)

OOC: I did send through orders and they should have been labelled correctly except I put Autumn instead of Fall.

Top Bottom