DipNESX: What Number Are We On?

Most people would agree that a DOW in the first year is a bad strategy no matter your country.

I approve of this vitriol. Europe shall burn by my hands.

Most people would agree that a DOW in the first year is a bad strategy no matter your country.
There is no such thing as a declaration of war in Diplomacy. Indeed, if you have that sort of mentality going into the game, you will probably lose.

I've only lost twice in over 50 games, with over 33% winning ratio, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Playing with fellow Armored Ducks will do that to you.

I've got your duck right here swinging.

Man, I can't believe I missed this!

Come the day of the update, I have only five orders! Perchance skeptikalz! and Kentharu would like to avoid death by stagnation!

Honestly, this is a pretty poor track record. We've already had a tardy on turn 1, and we have a continuing problem on the second turn.

I can take Italy if you need a replacement.

You are willing to step in and save Italy from her terrible recently-vacated leader?

Godspeed. Although, I'd also like to give spry a chance to weigh in, considering that he technically expressed interest first.

I'm too busy to send orders soon; Supermath is welcome to Italy. I retain the position of first reserve. :)

Excellent. In this case I shall delay the update by two days; orders shall be due on Veteran's Day.

Furthermore, all players are free to resend orders should they wish; I shan't be updating before November 11th at 10:00 PM PST, and that word's as good as gold!

Top Bottom