DJSHenninger's Converted CIV4 Improvement Graphics

Hmm. Just looked at the Spartan city set in NifSkope, and... I don't recommend using it. For some reason by "Spartan", the author meant "futuristic concrete apocalypse fallout bunker-style". I'd stick with the civ4 Greco-Roman city set.

That particular city-set is for the Spartan faction from Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. :p

Any progress on the village? Not to be cracking the whip or anything... :blush:

Here's some progress:

Spoiler :

I haven't made the under construction and pillaged graphics yet, which is gonna be quite a lot of work. So.. patience! :p

I meant Civ IV city-style. but really anything you come up with will be perfect, walls don't even have to be circular.

I do have Civ IV, but I'm too lazy to install it, figure out how to extract the models and actually extract the models.. So, hmm, I'll think of .. something.

Here's some progress:

Spoiler :

I haven't made the under construction and pillaged graphics yet, which is gonna be quite a lot of work. So.. patience! :p
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!one! :D
Patience... does about 10 days sound like a doable time frame? 12? I'm hoping to release on my birthday, which is 2 weeks from today.
I do have Civ IV, but I'm too lazy to install it, figure out how to extract the models and actually extract the models.. So, hmm, I'll think of .. something.
Once you install Civ4 (we can't just give you those files, because no one likes pirates), you can use PakBuild (or maybe even dragon unpacker) to extract the models.

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!one! :D
Patience... does about 10 days sound like a doable time frame? 12? I'm hoping to release on my birthday, which is 2 weeks from today.

Once you install Civ4 (we can't just give you those files, because no one likes pirates), you can use PakBuild (or maybe even dragon unpacker) to extract the models.
Voilà! DOWNLOAD

Spoiler :

Finally got it to show up in-game, and it is indeed beautiful. :D A thousand thanks again, sir.
Now I just need to make it actually buildable...

Sooooooo, I installed Civ IV (Standard edition), and I found just one FPK file (Art0.FPK), which I unpacked with PakBuild. Very good and all, but I was struck by EUROCENTRISM, as the only city files extracted were those of Europe :confused:
So.. I've no idea what to do. Cool story, huh?

Wow!
The second African Wonder would be excellent for me.
The first temple and first fort would be as well.

Can I make that an official request? :D

Holy crap, I could use basically any of these, to be honest. :lol:

You can :) Just not for every single one :p It'll take a while, though. I've little time.

That first African Wonder would be perfect for me, as well :p

Could I formally request it, if it's not too much bother? There's no rush at all.

If at all possible, could I also request this Indian Temple? It's absolutely fine if the answer's no ;)
Spoiler :

Terribly, terribly sorry to do this, but the design literally just changed :(

Could I cancel the first African wonder and instead get this Wildwood? Really sorry about this although I doubt you started working on them, it's been like seven hours. If you have, I'm doubly sorry.

Indian Temple is still fine, though.

I have absolutely no idea. There's a guide somewhere on how to recolour Civ5 Resource graphics, and that's already quite extensive. In this case you'll have to convert the graphics first. Again, idk, but I think it'll be a whole lot harder than Improvements :p

Top Bottom