DLC Modpack Repository

Also, have you tried the non-modpack single player Vox Populi installed by the autoinstaller? Let's try the easiest and simplest install first before digging for complicated solutions, no?

I fixed the issue by reinstalling the whole game again. Not sure why it fixed it but it did. Unfortunately I'm not running into a new issue. My friend and I play together, and in game, he is unable to select production or citien managment. Basically he can't do anything inside the city select screen. We have tried everything we know of including redownloading mod, transferring mod, having me host, having him host, having him leave and come back, he completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game, we are just at a loss here...

Has anyone ever had an issue where, upon creating a modpack with a few modmods, Chanceries don't provide paper? Makes it hard to play the diplomatic game at all.

I'm using:
6-14 version
EUI compat
Unique City States
3rd & 4th UC for VP
World Congress Reformation
Civic and Reform
VP Promo Icons
Vox Populi Wonders Expanded
UI-Improved City View (Infixo's)

My goal with this is just to make a DLC for single-player, since it loads so much faster, so multiplayer compat isn't that important to me. I would like to have paper though.

Joke's on you, chanceries don't provide paper anymore in the latest versions of Vox Populi! Only the (diplomatic) national wonders do so now if I'm not mistaken.

Has anyone made a modpack for the latest version (15th of July) by any chance? :mischief:

Joke's on you, chanceries don't provide paper anymore in the latest versions of Vox Populi! Only the (diplomatic) national wonders do so now if I'm not mistaken.

Huh. So it is. Thank you.

Is there a persistent changelog for VP by any chance, on github or a thread? I had to dig through old threads just to find that this change was made in 11/26 and this sort of thing would be useful to have in the future.

Huh. So it is. Thank you.

Is there a persistent changelog for VP by any chance, on github or a thread? I had to dig through old threads just to find that this change was made in 11/26 and this sort of thing would be useful to have in the future.
nope. its a shame. someday maybe. but how everything works is in the civilopedia, or if it isn't it should be added.

Any VP modpacks with R.E.D or just Ethnic Diversity? I tried looking around in this thread and I didn't see anything. If not, I'll try to make one just wondering if one was already lying around. R.E.D/ED are the only other mods I really want with VP.

Also sorry if this was already answered, but the Events system doesn't work in multiplayer, right?

Any VP modpacks with R.E.D or just Ethnic Diversity? I tried looking around in this thread and I didn't see anything. If not, I'll try to make one just wondering if one was already lying around. R.E.D/ED are the only other mods I really want with VP.

Also sorry if this was already answered, but the Events system doesn't work in multiplayer, right?

RED and ED -> No, because a lot of people have crash and graphical glitch in end games when using them with Vox Populi.
Events -> Since recently (april ?), events are now multiplayer compatible.

7-15 modpack with my usual selection of modmods. I'm kinda late, but i'm sharing it nevertheless.

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/foxekuv/Vox_Populi_Modpack_7-15.rar
Please copy/paste into your browser and remove "(&)" The forum is censoring the bad word in the link:wallbash:.

Vox Populi 7-15, with EUI and following modmods:
1. Unit Path Viewer (v 10)
2. UI - Improved City View (Vox Populi EUI) (v 10)
3. UI - Religion Spread (Vox Populi) (v 1.0)
4. UI - Filters in Trade Route Overview (Vox Populi) (v 1)
5. UI - Show XP in Military Overview (v 2)

Kind request for a modpack with the latest patch (hotfix included). :)
I play on Mac with a Windows emulator (wine) so unfortunately I can't make it myself.

Kind request for a modpack with the latest patch (hotfix included). :)
I play on Mac with a Windows emulator (wine) so unfortunately I can't make it myself.

Even the hotfix version seems to be having an issue with the unit supply calculation. I'd wait for another hotfix, if I were you.

VP 8-6 with first hotfix ("Anyways, small hotfix inbound for some reported and unreported issues." -G). known issue: military score is too low, but its just an UI issue.

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/ritiwur/Vox_Populi_Modpack_8-6.rar
Please copy/paste into your browser and remove "(&)" The forum is censoring the bad word in the link:wallbash:.

Vox Populi 8-6, with EUI and following modmods:

VP 8-6 with first hotfix ("Anyways, small hotfix inbound for some reported and unreported issues." -G). known issue: military score is too low, but its just an UI issue.

http://dump.bit(&)cheese.net/files/ritiwur/Vox_Populi_Modpack_8-6.rar

Vox Populi 8-6, with EUI and following modmods:

Hey pza, you don't happen to have an updated version of this modpack, with today's hotfix, do you?

Top Bottom