DLC Modpack Repository

Does anyone else get constant reloading in multiplayer? It is absolutely infuriating when it reloads every other turn.

EDIT: Also 33 turns in everything starts rapidly blinking and I can't do anything?

Last edited:
Does anyone else get constant reloading in multiplayer? It is absolutely infuriating when it reloads every other turn.
turn off barbs. get used to it starting around turn 150 normal speed. help fixing it by posting detailed information into "multiplayer stability thread" or github.

Great! I will try it as soon as possible.

EDIT: @JDude I got every mod doubled in current sp modpack. Double units from MUCfVP. Double COMMUNITY table entries etc.
EDIT 2: Trade Opportunities is not compatible with Global Relations which changes similar things. I forgot to add block statements which will be done in next iteration of TO. Use Info Addict instead of GO or scrap that mod (or modify it :p).
oh..i think ill wait for this too.
My bad, I wanted to see if I could make a modpack while a modpack was loaded, probably not the best time to test that . Both versions without global relations will be in unstable now

Last edited:
EDIT: Also 33 turns in everything starts rapidly blinking and I can't do anything?
I was hosting a game when my friend had these graphical glitches in the UI and later everywhere. It started easy and got worse over time. We blamed playing for too long, so we saved and played the next day, and voila, it worked again. although we play together already for very long (in very long sessions, this wasnt the first one) he never had that in older versions.
could still have something to do with the hardware or drivers, but so could it be some problem in the current version...

What is the difference between SP and MP modpacks? I played MP in Single player game and there no problems.

@jdude147 unfortunately TO is still overwritten by GR. I got this:
upload_2018-10-7_12-13-26.png

instead of this:
upload_2018-10-7_12-14-11.png

Moreover with GR you get this menu in two places: Diplomacy from TO and GR menu. As I said, with Info Addict mod you get more info than in GR (someone said that it is cheating), but it is fully compatible with TO because all its functionality is cut from IA. Also it can drain more resources. I personally like only main graph option. Rest is irrelevant for me.

I saw that Capture+++ is also loaded before MUCfVP. I updated it to v2 adding one reference from MUCfVP. Maybe it will help like it did with MC. Additionally I added block statement to GR in latest TO v28m5 version. I hope those all updates rushed due to your modpack (thank you for creating it) will resolve all loading order problems I missed before. I will also released PO update v10 with UCS compatibility changes.

Last edited:
Thanks again for your fine service! Are you waiting for feedback before moving SP unstable to stable. Just curious what keeping it as unstable. I'll probably wait till it's stable.

Top Bottom