DLC Modpack Repository

@jdude147 In the stable MP version. I was playing a singleplayer game (don't judge) And randomly when I would assign workers to auto-work, the game would crash.
Have you checked your logs? they're fairly simple to figure out. I've automated workers in the SP version and had no problem, I'll test it soon on MP and edit this post with whatever happens
EDIT: Can't reproduce it

Last edited:
Did anyone have any issues with the city-state quest where two city-states are at war with each other and you can pick a side and destroy one? I ended up taking down a city-state, and was given the option to annex or puppet (but no raze, which I figure was what 'destroy' meant)....anyhow I puppeted and noticed no shift in influence for the quest-giving rival city-state. :S

So, might be a silly question, but just to be sure: Is the modpack updated to the last versions always? I've used the classic way to install the mod, and going through the "Mods" menu every time and loading/unloading the mods is a chore!
I'm not interested in the 43 civs, though.

So, might be a silly question, but just to be sure: Is the modpack updated to the last versions always? I've used the classic way to install the mod, and going through the "Mods" menu every time and loading/unloading the mods is a chore!
I'm not interested in the 43 civs, though.

Modpacks are usually created by users and not the allmighty Gazebo himself. So it might take a while to get a new modpack if a new version of VP is released. But overall you can find modpacks fairly regularly in here. I'd recommend pza's modpack, he has some qol mods in there but nothing outlandish.

Have you checked your logs? they're fairly simple to figure out. I've automated workers in the SP version and had no problem, I'll test it soon on MP and edit this post with whatever happens
EDIT: Can't reproduce it
I downloaded the stable mp pack and my game bugs out once in game . I can't choose production during my turn.

Workers aren't the problem. City production doesn't give me an option to choose anything at the start (shrine/ monument

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 191
Workers aren't the problem. City production doesn't give me an option to choose anything at the start (shrine/ monument

Lower your resolution if you haven't tried that. We had multiple people with the same issue when playing widescreen or higher than 1920x1080. It seemed to be a UI issue.

I downloaded the stable mp pack and my game bugs out once in game . I can't choose production during my turn.
Happens to me once in a while in any version. Just reload and it'll be fine.

do anyone have a fix for the bug that makes you see no of the build options in cities?

@temp1-It should be a false positive. Personally as a experienced mod user I've never seen or heard of a positive positive with a wide variety of different games and mods.

Using 1920x1080 instead of 1920x1200 or 2560x1440 fixed the problem for me. I

Top Bottom