DLC Modpack Repository

It is not possible to turn on the "(6c) 43 Civs CP" mod both after automatic and after manual installation. Installed 43-Civ Community Patch Only.

Last edited:
Modpack I made for this Version 2017-8-7, so you can play Multiplayer and/or quickly Load etc.

This is my first Modpack upload but I took my time to get it right, I'm hoping it works well for you guys! <3

Link: https://mega.nz/#!535Unaqa!AExG2_Y-LidGBE8whN_6BC5aHx-zr4xW7ZFbLAt1n7k

Let me know if it works good, I provided a Readme for people who are less experienced with this.

P.S: Making the post in both the "New Version" thread posts and the "DLC Modpack and 43-Civ Version Repository"

Cheers,

Last edited:
CBP Version 2017-8-16 Modpack, so you can play Multiplayer and/or Quickly Load etc.

This is my Second Modpack upload, just uploaded the previous one earlier today, I had a hunch that the next patch was coming around the corner... ;)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!Bz5RVZiB!837GxL5qjY4LaRSsCDQ_QgochyMm8hyHP4bWHV47WWs (EUI Included)

Let me know if it works good, I provided a Readme for people who are less experienced with this.

P.S: Making the post in both the "New Version" thread posts and the "DLC Modpack and 43-Civ Version Repository"

I'll try and keep on top of creating and uploading Modpacks as the glorious patches come in, atleast for a while.. :)

Cheers,

Thanks hellblazer, trying it out now in SP, looks good. Hopefully will be able to test MP with a friend this week.

CBP Version 2017-8-16 Modpack, so you can play Multiplayer and/or Quickly Load etc.

This is my Second Modpack upload, just uploaded the previous one earlier today, I had a hunch that the next patch was coming around the corner... ;)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!Bz5RVZiB!837GxL5qjY4LaRSsCDQ_QgochyMm8hyHP4bWHV47WWs (EUI Included)

I'll try and keep on top of creating and uploading Modpacks as the glorious patches come in, atleast for a while.. :)

Cheers,

I am trying multi atm and I'm having a tough time getting it to work. Friend is crashing to desktop. Still working on it.

I am trying multi atm and I'm having a tough time getting it to work. Friend is crashing to desktop. Still working on it.
Damn bummer, He's crashing but you're not? Crashing at game start or trying to start a multiplayer session?

Damn bummer, He's crashing but you're not? Crashing at game start or trying to start a multiplayer session?

yea at loading in multi it drops him, no matter who is hosting. His single works, my single works, and I don't crash, either, in multi.

When i create Modpack myself, i can't get Communitas map or YnAEMP maps on the list.
Any ideas what is the problem?

nice one hellblazer - your modpack works a treat. I'd tried to make one myself, but failed, due to some conflict.

Whats the best way to add additional civs to the modpack? If I try to load through mods menu, it doesn't see that I have VP installed.

CBP Version 2017-8-23 Modpack, so you can play Multiplayer and/or Quickly Load etc.

This is my Third Modpack upload, haven't had any noticable problems so far :)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!4u5yQIKC!N2GJfaF6SzoyufbaWd2nl3Sy6dYxqpujsoygifGNTr0 (EUI Included)

Cheers,

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks a lot for this mod pack, it's really great that you made it. There is just one problem that occurs to me and my girlfriend when we play LAN. Every two/three turns we both get resync and loading screen pops up. We both have your mod pack installed in dlc folder. Is there anything we can do about this resync problem?

CBP Version 2017-8-23 Modpack, so you can play Multiplayer and/or Quickly Load etc.

This is my Third Modpack upload, haven't had any noticable problems so far :)

Link: https://mega.nz/#!4u5yQIKC!N2GJfaF6SzoyufbaWd2nl3Sy6dYxqpujsoygifGNTr0 (EUI Included)

Cheers,

hey man, I think we had found out the problem with why it wasn't working before. Haven't tried your new modpack, but I will. I think he was not moving the whole folder, but the files inside of it, and that messed it up.

Elliot's modpack doesn't let me build anything on turn one, despite what I have done to try to fix that. I think it's just a difference between his files/mods and mine, tho I dunno what it is. I am hoping this one works, cuz I think the new version is better than 8-16.

Will let you know. Appreciated.

hey man, I think we had found out the problem with why it wasn't working before. Haven't tried your new modpack, but I will. I think he was not moving the whole folder, but the files inside of it, and that messed it up.

Elliot's modpack doesn't let me build anything on turn one, despite what I have done to try to fix that. I think it's just a difference between his files/mods and mine, tho I dunno what it is. I am hoping this one works, cuz I think the new version is better than 8-16.

Will let you know. Appreciated.
Sounds good, I'm hoping it works for you guys :)

We get constant desyncs with both the OP's EUI pack as well as the versions posted by H3LLBL4Z3R. It seems that removing EUI fixes this for us.

Is there any pack available for the latest patch but without EUI?

ok, it seems i have made a playable modpack :D however, i want some map scripts into it. how can i do it? comunitas, which is part of VP is not included in modpack and i am very eager to play mp games on comunitas. can i do it?

Top Bottom