DLL - Various Mod Components

I apologize, you actually did acknowledge the issue.
I understand where you're coming from but those two users apparently solved the issue and suggested to the author to add something for future troubleshooting, not mentioning any other mods or anything like that. I guess only those two knew what they were talking about. :confused: You have no idea?

Answers along the lines of "never mind, I fixed it" without giving the specifics of actual fix are particularly useless/infuriating for others following along behind with the same issue(s)

I know that :) I just thought that you as an author would maybe have some more ideas than us about what those two were talking about since they apparently figured out what the issue was, that's all.

Submarines are revealed when an enemy unit bumps into them. Can they be made always invisible for units that can not see them? Allowing subs to occupy the same tile with an enemy unit looks like the only way to do it...

Whoward69 try to add more than 23 civ and then to click on the congress button.
But, maybe i see how to fix this. In LeagueOverview.xml i add buttons to 23-34 civ's. I.e.:
Code:
	<Button ID="MemberButton34" Anchor="L,T" Size="64,64" Offset="745,12">
	<Image ID="MemberFrame34" Anchor="L,T" Size="64,64" Texture="IconFrame64.dds"/>
	<Image ID="MemberIcon34" Size="64,64" Offset="0,0" Anchor="C,C" Texture="LeaderPortraits512.dds"/>
	<Image Anchor="L,B" Offset="-4,-4" Size="32,32" Texture="IconFrame_32.dds">
	<Label ID="MemberVotes34" Anchor="C,C" Offset="0,0" Font="TwCenMT18" ColorSet="Beige_Black_Alpha" String="3"/>
	</Image>
	<Image ID="MemberSubIconFrame34" Anchor="R,B" Offset="-4,-4" Size="32,32" Texture="IconFrame_32.dds">
	<Image ID="MemberSubIconBG34" Size="32.32" Anchor="C,C" Offset="0,0" TextureOffset="32,0" Texture="CivIconBGSizes.dds"/>
	<Image ID="MemberSubIconShadow34" Size="24.24" Anchor="C,C" Offset="1,1" Texture="CivSymbolAtlas16.dds" Color="Black.128"/>
	<Image ID="MemberSubIcon34" Size="24.24" Offset="0,0" Anchor="C,C" Texture="CivSymbolsColor256.dds"/>
	<Image ID="MemberSubIconHighlight34" Size="32.32" Anchor="C,C" Offset="0,0" TextureOffset="0,0" Texture="CivIconBGSizes_Highlight.dds"/>
	</Image>
	<Image ID="MemberScroll34" Size="64,16" TextureOffset="0,16" Offset="0,-5" Anchor="C,T" Texture="WorldCongress_Scrolls16x64.dds"/>
	<Label ID="MemberSpy34" Anchor="C,B" Offset="0,-8" Font="TwCenMT14" ColorSet="Beige_Black_Alpha" String="[ICON_DIPLOMAT]"/>
	</Button>
Spoiler :

1.jpg

Where "34" in id's, is number of button/civ. I don't know about possible new errors, because to dumb in coding, but at least i can access in congress windows for now.

Nope. My crystal ball is broken :rolleyes:

OK, I disabled every single mod except DLL - Various Mod Components with 60+ civs DLL and IGE (Ingame Editor.. without it I can't test this in timely manner). The exact same thing happens! Since I can have 100 mods enabled, even IGE, and play 60 civ DLL YnAEMP and everythnig works perfectly fine the logical conclusion would be the culprit is "DLL - Various Mod Components". I assume you actually played with DLL - Various Mod Components 60+ civs DLL and reached WC and it worked for you? So, I would provide you with more info but I don't know what else can I tell/show you since no other mods are active. I have latest Civ 5 with all DLC.

OK, I disabled every single mod except DLL - Various Mod Components with 60+ civs DLL and IGE (Ingame Editor.. without it I can't test this in timely manner). The exact same thing happens! Since I can have 100 mods enabled, even IGE, and play 60 civ DLL YnAEMP and everythnig works perfectly fine the logical conclusion would be the culprit is "DLL - Various Mod Components". I assume you actually played with DLL - Various Mod Components 60+ civs DLL and reached WC and it worked for you? So, I would provide you with more info but I don't know what else can I tell/show you since no other mods are active. I have latest Civ 5 with all DLC.
Try to add those lines in LeagueOverview.xml .

Is the code the same for 60+ civs dll?
Where? In Whoward69 code? I don't know. I LeagueOverview.xml ( Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\Popups ) you must personally copy-paste code for new buttons, and replays id numbers with caution.

Where? In Whoward69 code? I don't know. I LeagueOverview.xml ( Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\Popups ) you must personally copy-paste code for new buttons, and replays id numbers with caution.

You mentioned 23-34 civs. I'm using 62 civs DLL from picknmix website (instructions from the website:"This is my "DLL - Various Mod Components" compiled with support for 34, 43 and 62 major civs (you'll need to manually copy the 43/62 civ DLL over the 34 civ DLL)"). My question was can I use the same code you posted if I'm using 62 civs dll and not 23-34 since the number "34" is in almost every line of the code you posted? I hope I'm making some sense, I'm not a coder.

For the AI - Warmonger Adjustments, I set WARMONGER_THREAT_AGGRIEVED_PERCENT to 0. Yet I still get pretty substantial warmonger penalties after capturing cities from a civ that DOWed me. Is it supposed to be that way? How to I reduce it even further, preferably close to zero warmonger penalties? Can I put in a negative number?

"My"(code is original, i only change id to 34) code is only an example of what you must to change. It only for one 34 civ. You must do this for all 23-60 civs manually.

And doesn't matter what dll you use.

"My"(code is original, i only change id to 34) code is only an example of what you must to change. It only for one 34 civ. You must do this for all 23-60 civs manually.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try this.

I added the code for all civs from 22 to 62 to LeagueOverview.xml (was changing those numbers and copying the code for half an hour) on the location you mentioned. Sadly, still doesn't work :(
Since I disabled all the mods except "DLL - Various Mod Components" and the bug is still there I can't see it causing by anything else than "DLL - Various Mod Components" (62 civs version) or can there be any other cause, if yes how if all the other mods are deactivated? Again, I can use YnAEMP 60 civs DLL without problems and without any need to alter any code so adding 60 civs can't be the reason by itself. I'd really like to know how author managed to play the game past founding World congress with 62 civs DLL? Anybody else played with 62 civs DLL and got past founding WC?
The only reason I'm still trying to find a solution to this bug is the fact author claims it should be working, so there should be a way to make it work. The fact I'm not the only one with this problem (besides here there are posts about this bug while using "DLL - Various Mod Components (62 civs version)" on Reddit, Steam,..) means it's not a freak bug on my part.

Try my file. Put this in your Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\Popups directory and replace existing file.

Thanks, I'll try! :goodjob:
Just to confirm. The "DLL - Various Mod Components" is supplied with 3 dll files, for 34 civs, 43 civs and 62 civs. You are indeed using the one for 62 civs and not the other two (since your screenshots represent 43 civ and you could be using the one for 43 civs)?

I used 62 civ dll, but since vanilla civ5 have only 43 civilization, i cannot add more than 43 because of ctd.

Top Bottom