DLL - Various Mod Components

All issues with the MP diplo code by JdH need to be addressed to him. I merely took the publicly available source code and merged it - if that wasn't up-to-date, then the merge includes whatever bugs/issues there where when he stopped working on it.

My "solution" to any issues will be to remove the code from the DLL

All issues with the MP diplo code by JdH need to be addressed to him. I merely took the publicly available source code and merged it - if that wasn't up-to-date, then the merge includes whatever bugs/issues there where when he stopped working on it.

My "solution" to any issues will be to remove the code from the DLL
no need to remove it, since everything works fine when the mod is deactivated ;)

I'm really thankful that you took the time to merge it! :)

I don't want to be impolite, but I thought chances were high, that something went wrong during the implementation, since you did not mod that often for multiplayer and eg. the shoshone pathfinder promotion desyncs multiplayer just with your DLL active (without any additional mod, don't know if you already fixed this?).
That's why I'm asking here if you can imagine something that went wrong.

So you have also no clue how I could contact JdH? Is he active at Github or such things? Is it possible to write message via github?

Thank you for your work and time :)

I keep getting a missing required dependencies" error while trying to enable the Natural Wonder Epiphany with the current DLL.

This has been corrected. Please disregard.

The trading with at least human players is bugged in DLL v88.
I tested it with only DLL mod active. No other mod is active, so also no MP_Displomacy and also no EUI.

I don't know if it is also bugged when trading with AI.

I did not found a 100% way to reproduce it.. I did the following:
- A offered B to trade 1 horse vs 1 Gold per Turn.
- B accepted... everything was fine.
- B offered A wine in exchange to Gold.
- A accepted. Only B got the "accepted" notification... (or was it A.. I'm not sure =/ )
- When B now opens the Trading window again, there is still the open offer wine against gold. And B can click "Cancel offer". He has to cancel this offer to make any new offer. But wine vs gold was traded succesfully.

Is 'YIELD_FAITH' hooked up in the Building_YieldModifiers table in your DLL, whoward? It isn't in the base game.

And I noticed when your DLL is active, workers that should build eg a farm at forest, will cut down the forest, but won't build the farm automatically. You have to tell them again to build the farm, after they cut down the forest.

If possible, it would be good if you could make that optionally. So make a micro mod, that workers will ask again for commands after removing forest (Or make a micro mod, that they do not ask again)

Did anyone try using AuraEffectChange and AuraRangeChange columns from UnitPromotions? I can't get them to work.

Did anyone try using AuraEffectChange and AuraRangeChange columns from UnitPromotions? I can't get them to work.

See post #1719 in this thread

I downloaded "Promotions - Colonels", added this to xml file
Code:
	<Unit_FreePromotions>
		<Row>
			<UnitType>UNIT_GREAT_GENERAL</UnitType>
			<PromotionType>PROMOTION_COLONEL</PromotionType>
		</Row>
	</Unit_FreePromotions>
The range of GG is reduced as expected but combat strength modifier does not change.

The trading with at least human players is bugged in DLL v88.
I tested it with only DLL mod active. No other mod is active, so also no MP_Displomacy and also no EUI.

I don't know if it is also bugged when trading with AI.

I did not found a 100% way to reproduce it.. I did the following:
- A offered B to trade 1 horse vs 1 Gold per Turn.
- B accepted... everything was fine.
- B offered A wine in exchange to Gold.
- A accepted. Only B got the "accepted" notification... (or was it A.. I'm not sure =/ )
- When B now opens the Trading window again, there is still the open offer wine against gold. And B can click "Cancel offer". He has to cancel this offer to make any new offer. But wine vs gold was traded succesfully.

Are you going to fix this with your next update? Do you have an ETA on it?

A request: do not display defeat popup if active player has units and his trait has StaysAliveZeroCities flag.

I have a question regarding UI - Notification Options, is it possible to disable specifically the "XX Civ announced to the world that it is protecting XX City-State" and "XX Civ withdrew its pledge to protect XX City-State" notifications, while keeping all the other diplomatic notifications?

I really like the TRADE_ROUTE_SCIENCE_DIVISOR_TIMES100 in RouteScaling.sql

However, is there any way for me to change it by era, or building, or tech? To have a building/tech/era give that specific civ a new value for TRADE_ROUTE_SCIENCE_DIVISOR_TIMES100.

I'd like science from trade route to be an important and constant part of the science output throughout the eras, at around 30%~60%. That is only possible by keeping the trade route science low in the early eras and increasing it exponentially in the latter eras.

Hey, I tried the 34 Civs version of your DLL in worldbuilder, but it still says that I can only have 22 Civs. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello,

I'm playing civ 5 with an amount of mods (including civ 4 diplomacy features, city-state diplomacy and the units pack), shortly after the year 1900 at epic speed (400 turns or something) my game keeps crashing while simulating other player's turns.
I'm pretty sure it's not a problem caused by other mods, it has happened to me in 2 games so far while combining these three mods.
Now I'm not sure what to do.
Somebody?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom