• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DLNESI - Godwin's Law: Preview

Der Führer suggests that plastic surgery be used to disguise herr Meindl as Karl Dönitz, so that the Judeo-Bolshevik plutocrats would never know that he had disappeared in the first place. He could then use his real name in secret! :p That ought to fool them...

Muha...haha...hahaha...hahahahahahaha-cough.

Der Moderator says: I'll need the players to confirm their positions. Bold means they confirmed.

Team Britain(7/12):
Germanicus
Fuschia
Azale
Thlayli
Lord Iggy
Kal'thzar (Chamberlain)
~Darkening~
Toltec
Silvara Thirrol
Shadowbound
a propagandist
j eps

Team Nazi(8/13):
das (Hitler)
JosefStalinator
The Strategos
Insane Panda
Dachspmg
flyingchicken
Crezth
Yui108
mr pwner
Nuclear Kid
silver 2039
DarthNader
Masada

Unknown(1/2):
carmen510
bestshot9

Total: 16/27 Players

I think i should be on Team Nazi roster and im confirming. :)

Wilhelm Canaris reporting for duty (or lack there of)

Admiral Germanicus reporting for duty. :salute:

Il Mode says: We're also waiting on the map that I'm supposed to be drawing. It'll get out there after AP tests. Just a week or so. Then I'll post it up here, along with some finalized rules, get everything worked out, and then a new thread! Or we'll just reuse this one.

Yea...won't be able to do squat until next Monday at the earliest. I'm outta town this weekend.

Yea...I'm back now.

Economics SL tomorrow; Economics Macro and Micro APs Thursday. After that I can finish up the map. We can probably start around next week.

Il Mode says:

Tentative beginning map:

Spoiler :

Go, critique it. And I mean it. This is the map I'm using if there are no objections (of which I expect a few).

Can you make the borders any smoother?

The original map was small; unless people tell me how to resize images so they don't look crappy, this is what you're going to get. It's perfectly fine.

It's okay for me. After all, the area that will receive the most fighting (Germany) is nicely shown. No need to smooth out the other areas that won't come into play...

Top Bottom