Do you disgust the idea that people think you are gay?

Do you disgust the idea people think you are gay?

• yes, and i'll fight it with all means

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • no, doesn't really matter to me, as long as the girl i want knows i'm hetero.

Votes: 52 68.4%

• Total voters

angeleyes

mood indigo
Sometimes people think i'm gay. I think this is funny. I enjoy it. I play with the idea. Would you enjoy it, or is it a nightmare for you?

With poll.

I'm only gay around my Republican friends.

I've been thought to be gay, mostly because I tend to be clean-cut, overly sensitive for a male, have unique style/fashion, and who knows why else.

I don't care, most who ask are homophobic. It's certainly not an insult. I do joke about it a lot. I often say "I'm only gay on the weekends" or throw a lisp out there... only around friends though, so as not to offend an actual homosexual.

Live and let live.

A&W is pretty good though...

No one thinks I'm gay.

If the person is gay,I will be scared.If he is not gay no problem!

My mom will sometimes insinuate that I'm gay and I'll take it further and totally disgust her. :lol: She'll shiver and rant about why anyone would want to do that!

Has someone grabbed your back too?:mad: [pissed] [pissed]

There's a gay nightclub in our area. In the 90's women got smart and started going there to dance, so as not to be hit on by guys. My friends decided to buck up and go down there a couple times, one time dragging me along. I got good laughs at the upstairs drag-show performance, but the downstairs -- just walking 20 feet from the door to the stairs, I got grabbed several times. It startled me at first, but I didn't really care. I was more nervous about a pickpocket, lol.

Some tend to.. but i screw enough girls, so sod em ;)

I find the idea that people think that I'm a pedophile to be inherently hilarious, so of course not.

Top Bottom