[DoC] Of Sultans and Caliphs: An Arabian Interactive AAR!

i have been on holiday for a week and a bit now but i have mainly been revising in it :sad:

OK. playing update right now. Update should come hopefully tomorrow.

Also, I am sick of calling things by their Arabic names. To make everyone's lives easier, Im just calling them by the English names.

So:

Al-Qahriha=Cairo
Al-Iskandriya=Alexandria
Antakiyyah=Antioch
Al-Quds=Jerusalem

from now on.

Anyone who wants to put in orders or is a position and hasnt given me orders now is the time!

EDIT: There is also a Great Scientist in Alexandria (forgot to take pic). Red Spy, you need to decide what to do with it. Also, after all units were raised, we are now losing -17 gold per turn. Keep that in mind.

oh god... umm... if either forge's are finished build a market in Bagdad and camel archers in Shiraz. workers can continue connecting resources. that should be enough...

Because I am a sad, sorry, Canadian, failure of an updater, and also because I have lots of other RL things going on right now, someone else can take this over who will update it more often. If someone else wants to GM this, I will be more than glad to give it up (much like what happened to Zombie Defense) Anyone interested?

I have 2 things to say:

1. I gave my Civ4 disc to a friend for the weekend, so I couldnt update.

2. I won't be able to update until after May 9. If someone wants to take over for me I can give you the details and help you out.

This has been on hiatus for a while - check the S&T Central thread.

In that case it is a bit like one of your stories, "alive" but may never be updated again :p

Top Bottom