• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dominion NES

I tried to find an after action report on Sauramatia so i could sort of understand what was going on with them but wasn't able to find one. I sort of just need some idea of things like pacing and scripting etc. Do you have a link i could look to?

Did you ever play an MP Dom3 game? I sort of want to but i think it would be a huge time sink... what sort of time would be required?

I tried to find an after action report on Sauramatia so i could sort of understand what was going on with them but wasn't able to find one. I sort of just need some idea of things like pacing and scripting etc. Do you have a link i could look to?

Did you ever play an MP Dom3 game? I sort of want to but i think it would be a huge time sink... what sort of time would be required?
All kinds of strategy guides here:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=38122
There are two 'guides' for Sauromatia. The Lawful Evil one may be easier to start with at it gives a lot of explanation in the first post whereas the other thread has more scattered information.

Dom3 MP games can be time consuming. Most games run at 24h then 48h per turn, which means you can't reasonably live and play more than two of them in my opinion. There are slow paced games with one turn per week, but you have to be patient. Then there are also blitz games which are played in a few evenings. Try some solo play first however, because humans will butcher you (unless they're MA Man and you are Ashdod on a small map). There also are some Chaos games or other such collaborative MP going on.
Right now I have one 24h-period game and two 1-turn-per-week games running. The former has somewhat special settings though (hardly any gold, resources, magic sites and very hard research).

Whoops, they're comin'.

EDIT: Sent.

ok I got all the orders. I hope I'll be able to compute the order tomorrow but...
There are MANY battles that will be fought.
Expect a lot of gore.

I hope nobody attacked my peaceful nation!

You better not have invaded me Seon or I will be very angry and when I get angry, Mister Bigglesworth gets upset. When Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset people die

Who ever atacks Vanheim will have Ravens come and Peck out their Eyes!

Whoever attacks Pythium will be blown away.

Literally.

Smack-talkin' time it seems ^_^

Shinuyama wo kougeki suru no wa, kesarete shimau.
Anyone who attacks Shinuyama will be erased.

Though odds are good no one will.

@Kyzarc: Nice

@T F: you have a frigging wall around your island :p. You don't count

Of course it's smake talking time, T_F, were all ansy for the Update, expesianlly since it's soon (very soon) fallowed by Schools starting back up (Or atleast starting the Major Semester).
(Note: That only aplies for Students.)
(And litteraly, very soon. My (former) school board is starting High School this Tuesday the 1st, and my first College semester is starting next week)
(And I am defidently rambiling)
(And Remeber! Midgard Ravens are bred to Love Eyeballs!)

Hmm, need to build around my country to counteract T_F's wall. Maybe if we all work together we can barricade the main continent! You never know when the Southern continent will invade, or worse; Formoria.
Glad someone got the movie reference.
When you say the odds are noone will do you mean noone will attack or noone will be erased if they do attack? If the later then it doesn't seem all that threatening :p

since he' not here to say it himself:
thomas.beruberg: Those who attack Ermor will be crushed! Oh, wait

:p Those who attack Ermor will win, but they must sacrifice another province to Ermor to do so!

@Darksaber: School started for me last Tuesday. T_T

@Kyzarc: No one will attack. :p And good luck with your wall thing, Fomoria won't be so cocky now ^_^

Those who are attacked by Marignon will be crushed.

There, I said it. Sorry, Immac :lol:

Ummm..... wait...?

You want to take me on?
You attacked me?
This is gonna be really messy.

Lemme just put it like this: Your PM really confused the hell out of my scheming.

Oh, and the burning-temple-killing-your-priests-thing?

... :p

Yay! A war between players! Maybe my 'services' will be taken seriously now. Of course Seon's probably taken half my empire in one fel swoop and has burned the other half to the ground so I won't have any troops or items to sell but meh

The Arshnoc Council of Commerce would like to announce that soon we will be selling far more powerful items than before, though few details are forthcoming about the use of these items. One item that has been confirmed to be on sale in the future is a "Luck Amulet" which prevents enemies from striking the bearer. These items will be on the open market within ten years and will be sold in very limited quantities.

Hey kyzarc. If I want to kill you, I would do something more sinister and evil.

Such as telling one of my good friend an info that you won't be happy that they know about. You know what I mean.

Besides. I am peaceful guy.

Top Bottom