"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, don't be stupid. There is no artificial divide between Leninism and "Stalinism", as Stalin was following in Lenin's footsteps. You cannot have one without the other. If you were looking for a revisionist state, you would find it in Khruschev's vision of the USSR, not in Stalin's!

lenin was a revisionist of marx's works

you can have leninism without stalinism, it just isn't called ''leninism''

HA HA HA HA
REVISIONIST SOCSEY

This is completely unrelated to the current discussion going on, but where did the IoT acronym come from? I've seen the full forum game title as Imperium Offtopicium, making it IOt, and I've also seen Imperium OffTopicium meaning IOT. But I've never seen Imperium offTopicium.

Last edited:
Internet of Things

We are at the head of a global conglomerate of disparate media and technological interests. We had a net profit of [REDACTED] in the first term of the year and our board members are advised to liquidate their investmenta and flee to New Zealand before tge bubble bursts.

Rosalind is our agent of contact there. She has been scouting ahead and preparing the ground for our landing.

:tyo:

Wizards? What fire wizards?

@Thorvald of Lym on the subject of a mechanism relating to past games how would you best set out environmental impacts? Just brainstorming at the moment.
Ask me in the right thread and I might deign to answer. [pissed]

This is currently unrelated to the current discussion going on, but where did the IoT acronym come from? I've seen the full forum game title as Imperium Offtopicium, making it IOt, and I've also seen Imperium OffTopicium meaning IOT. But I've never seen Imperium offTopicium.
As best I recall after a brief period right at the beginning before things standardized, 'IoT' was only regularly used by NESers/the uninitiated. Some people thought certain users did it deliberately as an elitist back-hand.

But I'm an opressed minority . :(

Ohey I have a song for inspiration next time I'm thinking of doing an anthro-oriented game

Moderator Action: As a reminder, the very post from over seven years ago instructs everyone thus: This thread is NOT a place to attack others, flame, spam, or discuss things that would be better suited for the OT forum.

Furthermore, please start a new gaming chat thread, as this one is well overdue for closure.

Far be it from me to publicly discuss the words of our moderators but why exactly is Argentina "well overdue for closure"?

I think the question mark is probably meant to go inside the quotation marks but that also seems like it wouldn't make sense and its not like I'm any good at English or just generally expressing opinions anyway

The staff have noticed thread corruption in rare cases with super long threads. As such, I've made the effort to close threads upwards of 8,000 posts.

There is no intention to serialise the threads after 1000 posts, move them to the Recycle Bin or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom