"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is precisely why we should've ousted Tani as CEO when we had the chance. Figures he'd sell us out for a quick buck. The GM sucks indeed.

Little note that Sonic the Hedgehog took part in voting in the UK general election.

>>>BREAKING NEWS<<<

I have found 'Lec's girlfriend!

Spoiler And it's not Terra D: :
Spoiler It's not Civ'ed either :

Nah you're wrong Thor, that's Redspy.

In related news I have finished my exams. I would use very naughty words here if CFC wasn't a family friendly site to express my distaste of exams.

Some of you are probably already aware of it, but I just updated Myths, Legends, and Gods after a long hiatus! Several lovely IOT folks are already involved, and I wanted to poke my head in here and let people know there's plenty of room for more players. We just entered the stage of the NES where players can control gods, countries, groups of people, or even just an individual, so there's tons of flexibility.

I'm going to visit the Magic Desert Cube™ thus I'll be inactive for a while, so NPC my stuff. I may be on Discord if I can, but I don't know if its accessible or not in Saudi Arabia. See ya.

Everyone should join Stars Without End, Sonereal's new Space IOT. Its a Space IOT, except you can be pretty much anything you want! Join it today!

how much did Sone pay you

As a libertarian bourgeoisie, he paid me in tonnes of bitcoin of course. :p

Nah just kidding, I just really want people to join this game as it is in desperate need of signups. It would be really cool if this game could get off the ground and I think I would really enjoy it.

DEFlllllllllll!

Yep

Joan bought me some juice today. Was good. 10/10

I did. It was very (in)expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom