Doodle Thread

Zack

99% hot gas

Well here it is, citizen! Post your doodles here, OTers! (Please don't move this to another forum :))

Here is another one of mine, an ancient battle of epic proportions:

Spoiler :

Heaven forbid we have the artwork in the Arts forum. :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid we have the artwork in the Arts forum. :rolleyes:
I concur. Let's put the art stuff in art, the sports in sports, etc. Too much bleed over lately for some reason. That said, until it's moved, here we go...

I don't really doodle anymore. This feller, Ted, is something I used to draw all the time way back in my elementary school days. I have no idea why. I drew this one from memory some months back for Kan for reasons that I don't now recall.

I concur. Let's put the art stuff in art, the sports in sports, etc. Too much bleed over lately for some reason. That said, until it's moved, here we go...

I don't really doodle anymore. This feller, Ted, is something I used to draw all the time way back in my elementary school days. I have no idea why. I drew this one from memory some months back for Kan for reasons that I don't now recall.

That's one scary German. Is he chums with the Kaiser or something? The cross reminds me of the German Empire cross.

Back when I used to doodle in lectures, just randomly drawing silly shapes always ended up turning into penises.

I quickly stopped doodling in lectures.

If we're talking about doodles, I'm all about triangles. And rectangular parallelepipedals. That turn into triangles.

I have always maintained across an infinity of Civ OTs that there should be but one OT for all OT subjects. This thread agrees with me and therefore I approve of it, and congrats on my approval btw.

However that doesn't mean that you guys are not doomed. Particularly as they never listened to me before in those now (Draw what conclusions ye may) obscure (but once great) forums.

I have no dootles.

Is there some unstoppable force preventing someone from starting a separate thread for drawings in A&E?

I want it here to keep it casual, so people can draw silly/crappy ms paint-style stuff if they want, and A&E seems more serious about the artistic merit of its contents. Plus I want to see OTers' doodles who wouldn't doodle if the thread were in A&E.

Top Bottom