Dragonia - New Fantasy Mod

A yes, I just remembered about the babe. But I think I never saw those 2 other guys.

P.S.: when I scrolled really fast over the LH picture, it seemed there was BAMBI somewhere in it! This is no joke, mind you. OMG! It must be aaglo`s skaven unit! It`s making abnormalities in reality! This was an attempt of a joke. But not the first part. Maybe I should go see a doctor.

W000T! One of my Leaderheads made it into the mod...

If any of my proposed FF units would be servicible, I'll bump up their priority for being done.

Stormrage said:
Oh, c`mon Hikaro, the Orc is everywhere! I think some people put him in non-fantasy mods just cos he looks sweet :)

I think Darque could use a Gnome LH, or two, some more Goblin LHs also... But you ain`t making those :(

Who says I ain't? I would be more than happy to make a Gnome.... Just give me a few days until I'm done with my current unit projects.

Hikaro Takayama said:
Who says I ain't? I would be more than happy to make a Gnome.... Just give me a few days until I'm done with my current unit projects.
That would be great!
My plans for the gnomes in this mod will be that since they are not good fighters, they invent many crazy machines to do the fighting for them. I have seen a few dwarven machines from the WH mod that I'll use for them such as the steamroller and axethrower machines :) (Medieval mech anyone :p )

Darque said:
That would be great!
My plans for the gnomes in this mod will be that since they are not good fighters, they invent many crazy machines to do the fighting for them. I have seen a few dwarven machines from the WH mod that I'll use for them such as the steamroller and axethrower machines :) (Medieval mech anyone :p )

Yeah, I really like Gnomes for that reason, too... You see, one of the first ever D&D games I played was a campaign that my friend ran when we were in FTCLant Damneck, for advanced electronics training in the Navy....

This world (which my friend's one friend came up with in 1995) was suspiciously similar to FF VII (even though he came up with it two years before the game was released into the US)... The main city (where all our charachters were from) was a walled metropolis built on a circular pattern (sound familliar?) called Te'nor, and well, to make a long story short, Magic had been sealed away due to an experiment that some overly ambitious human wizards tried, and the only way one could use any kind of magic was is they posessed a crystal pertaining to a particlar element or force (one guy, who was a Tank's Tank with an 18/00 str and 24 con... all our chars got one stat where we rolled 4 dice got the Ice crystal and became, essentially, a Paladin, whereas my charachter, who was a ranger on the city watch (with a 20-odd dex and single specialization in longbow and sabres) got the ice crystal). In our journeys, we came accross an airship captained by a guy named Daro Sunfire (who had a prim British accent) and his engineering crew consisting of two gnomes: Jenner and Ugly. Jenner was the chief engineer and used a large crescent wrench as a two-handed weapon, and Ugly, who was dirty rather than actually ugly (he had extreme hydrophobia) was his assistant. Me being the joker I am, decided during the time our party was on the airship to study Gnomish engineering under the tutelege of Jenner.... and I actually have a human charachter who has ~6 levels of Gnomish Tinkering as a skill, and as a result, makes all kinds of wierd contraptions. :lol:

Yeah, I always liked the crazy Gnomish inventions... In our game, the Gnomes had a special technology called "Slushy" that was the utlimate power source (not to mention that when you added fruit flavoring it made a great snack). Slushy was made up of Ice, water, and an unidentifiable ingrediant (my charachter could magically manufacture Slushy using his water/ice magic abilities), and among the things they invented were a Slushy powered tank and speedboat....

Just a quick update...I have currenly completed about 45% the units for the game, (140 units updated to date with a predicted 300+ total when finished). I should have another 30 units imported by the end of the week.

Here are some unit stats:
Human Civs:
Jihish: 12 units completed
Eastern: (Wei and Matsujima): 15 units completed
Hazelfire: 3 units completed
Ungdu: 11 units completed
Osterlands: 9 units completed
Other Human: 18 units completed
Non-Human Civs:
Dwarves: 12 units completed
Elves: 21 units completed
Gnolls: 3 units completed
Gnomes: 0 units completed
Goblins: 14 units completed
Halflings: 8 units completed
Lizardmen: 8 units completed
Orcs: 16 units completed

Sometime next month I will start picking alpha testers for the Dragonia mod. Anyone up for it?

For anyone waiting for this mod...I have now completed more than half the units. Unfortunately I only have 30 more units or so before I will be needing units that haven't been created yet.

In the near term, these are the units that I would require the most:
Spoiler :
A basic dwarf warrior
A basic lizardman warrior
Dwarf Spearman
Elf Worker
Gnoll Warrior
Gnoll Settler
Gnoll Worker
Gnoll Spearman
Halfling Rider
Halfling Slinger
Orc Worker
Uruk-Hai Spearman
Knights mounted on dragons
Kua-Toa
Air Elemental

Hmm... Kua-Toa, Air elemental, and maybe some others can be converted from the BG gfx, Elf worker exists, don`t you have the WH mod? :).

What do you mean by "basic"?

For halflings, orcs and dwarves its best to talk to aaglo :)

Wyvern rider is no good for a Dragon Knight?

I would need some gnolls too, someone please make them :)

yes, the kua-toa and air-elemental as well as a gnoll can be converted from the BG gfx...any takers? The drow from the BG gfx would be good to have as well.

hmm...I'll have to double check the WH mod for the elf worker then

by basic I mean like the original civ3 warrior, but I need a dwarf and a lizardman

As for wyvern rider, already going to use it as such

EDIT: looked at units in WH mod again...found the elf worker as well as a dwarf warrior \o/

On average for each faction, I am having 5 levels of attack units, 4 levels of defense units, 4 levels of mounted units, 2 levels of ranged units, a worker, a settler, 3 flying units, and 2 levels of siege units.
Of all these units, for gnolls, I have 3 attack units and a ranged unit picked out. I think I will also use the wolfriders/wargriders for gnolls too, but I am not yet decided on that.

\o/ is a "yay" smile...think of it as a guy with both arms up cheering :p

Top Bottom