Here we go again! (Lets just hope Stylesrj's characters and Haruhi don't join in the fun, that would be a huge issue)

Also, my Drone, My Precious Drone. What have you done!? Oh well, I can always find another, maybe

The spirit is not willing and the flesh is strong...

Sending Signals!

Seriously, play Starships for a bit and you'll be annoyed too.

Yeah... some weeks I had a good run, others I just go "Screw this! Bewbs!" and then do something else...

Happy Mother's Day everyone! And yesterday it was my birthday, so here's my comic to celebrate both... somewhat...

Battle music!

I wonder who that could be?

The Red April might be the new home base of the Blood Gulch Mercenaries Alpha-Niner Team. Seriously, I like the Purity starship's looks.

Also, Georgie and Richtofen return! Hooray! Bet you were not expecting them to come back!

How harmonious is that?

Dun dun dun! Looks like the plot wasn't moving far so I decided to kick it in the direction of the "Oh crap!"

"Self destruct in 7 minutes" scene from Tiberian Sun

I agree the Cynosure is a pretty poor wonder. Extra science per population in that city? Why bother with it anyway? Put it up with the Ectogenesis Pod as well. Let em go!

Actually, I fully expected Tama.

It's kinda scary to see Georgy with dynamic physical expressions. :p

Well, there goes that script that Thor and I have been planning on.

Thorvald said:
Actually, I fully expected Tama.

I think I wrote it down somewhere... "Do not bring back Tama. Or Marth."
Basically I wanted the description to best fit either Georgie or Richtofen. So I brought in both.

CivGeneral said:
Well, there goes that script that Thor and I have been planning on.

Well, I've got more surprise twists than M. Night Shyamalan to keep you on your toes :p

Top Bottom