Whatever happened to the...? Ahhh nevermind, laser juggs, brofists and....Hitler....

Captain2 is freaky as hell. :scared:

No music today, just comic.

Of course, those meddling kids probably didn't look at that explosion. They're too cool for that.

Truth is, he probably stole it from...

This plan

Dun dun dun! Looks like that wasn't the Faceless Man we fought in CG's comic, but the Faceless Man as if played by someone who didn't know who the Faceless Man should be beyond a generic doomsday villain.

I still think the Faceless Man can't hold a candle to Hacker Prime. I'm starting to get the "Faceless Man is not that interesting" vibe.

I still think the Faceless Man can't hold a candle to Hacker Prime. I'm starting to get the "Faceless Man is not that interesting" vibe.

Hence why I'm spicing it up. Aquaria and the Rose Gold Empire will be the new Wetickra showdown.

Also, the only obstacle into making the Faceless Man boring is us. We need to being some character to him. Which is what I'm doing, like we did with the Hacker (and Thorvald did with Hacker Prime).

A completely accurate and fair account of these past events

Duty Calls

Also, Accordion Music

Had to re-install Empire Earth to get this

Because someone has to betray the main character, to increase the drama of the story or something.

Martha's Mother's vision is very cloudy.

She should have had the self-destruct connected via USB cable. That'll solve a lot of problems with people pulling out the plug.

Because you first have to figure out how to put it in! *rimshot*
For reference

To quote Choxorn "I'm officially lost and confused".

And now, time for me to go back to my main characters...

Restoring Silence

Delia's got her priorities straight...

Heh, ironic isn't it? These pilgrims are taking a Plymouth Arcology to another world and... yeah.

On another note, I've decided to unceremoniously remove Enoraduo Eyila from the picture and in a way that looks like I've just decided to throw out everything about her character as if she's to blame for everything and no one else is responsible.

But of course no one really cares about that. And no, there won't be any other Xenoblade characters joining the battle. I'm just really not feeling it!
Also, His Rikkiness and Homhom Heropon Dundun were too busy :lol:

Top Bottom