Spoiler Bonus Picture :

Why is it whenever I'm about to finish making a comic that deals with a side story, the main story advances ahead? :lol:
Oh well...

Don't ask how those nanites get all the materials to build all that stuff...

Oh man, Commander Hall is angry....

Just look at the Shepards...

That ain't good. Not good at all.

It looks like Mariko managed to force push both my head and Stylesrj's Legs off. :lol:

I actually have something planned for the book, so I guess now is the time to... ADVANCE THE PLOT! ACTUALLY MAKE A COMIC!

I actually have something planned for the book, so I guess now is the time to... ADVANCE THE PLOT! ACTUALLY MAKE A COMIC!

Need any reference shots of Kasumi in her Ranger Patrol Armor? Since I do have some ideas lined up just before you get to the book :).

That would be nice.

Probably the most insane comic I've made in a while

They Took My Baby

And now for the truly insane part!

And there you have it. Everyone else can ignore what just happened. Now I'm going to just push the 'Submit Reply' button and see what happens, wish me luck everyone

What the truck just happened? Did Stylesjl found Choxorn's secret stash of wacky weed?

Now all we need is Chuck Testa

What the truck just happened? Did Stylesjl found Choxorn's secret stash of wacky weed?

Secret? I thought everyone knew where it was by now. :p

And now back to the Narratorspace Plot...

It's a running gag. Just ignore the elephant in the room.

Don't worry, she can't digest the planet... her stomach acids don't get more powerful with size.

And there you go. Wetickra is in Tama's hands... I mean stomach...

...Hopefully this would fill in some holes for Kusanagi's big hero moment when she arrives to back the Republic fleet up at Wetrickra.

Also, a little posthumous appearance of E350tb :salute:.

If you shall excuse me, I'm going to cry next to Rhiza on how much mindscrews just happened to the plot in the past few days.

:lol: Trololo, Haruhi only gets credit after Tama steals her scene!

You will acknowledge this because of this

A parody of this

#OccupyDYOS!

Just a quickly made comic...

The major can be a jerk at times... especially to powergamers... right?

I think I've got too much spare time this week... I probably won't be able to make comics this fast next week... I hope...

Top Bottom