First story comic of the New Year! Wooo!
Sorry if it breaks any rules, but I wanted to make a comic today... let's just say I had reasons to stop procrastinating today.

Out of all the Starghosts, the Defender is the one I hate the most.
Unmodded Starghosts are actually quite easy to take down with AP weapons (except the Cloud which is immune to projectiles. But then, that's what a guy with a laser gun is for :) )
I should see if I can mod the mod to my preferences :lol:

I have a thing for those British accents.

Even though Rhiza clearly doesn't go both ways now, everyone likes to bring up the time she did.

Even though I have plenty of time, I feel that I rushed the comic.

Spoiler Writing site gripes :
About that writing website, the admin got the site restored two days after the hacking occurred.
A few days after that, Chapter 4 was written up. I went to upload it, only to encounter a big error. The chapter would be written, but the story wouldn't be updated on the Most Recent list, so people wouldn't know it was updated.

I contacted the admin and waited. Other people had similar complaints.
I kept waiting.
Then about a week and a bit later, the admin uploads a story to the site. A few days later, the admin then gets around to fixing the uploading problem and posting what happened.

That was just unbelievable in my opinion.

By then though, I had just lost interest. Didn't feel like writing any more and now I'm back to making comics.

I feel like I'm spamming these comics... must be boredom.

As Tali says: Oh great, here we go...

Yup, they're still there.

You know what music that calls for!

If it hurts Rhiza, imagine how painful it would be for a normal person...

Originally I was going to have it written with lots of dialogue (like Thorvald does with some of his comics), as I didn't feel like using a lot of images.
Then I decided to use a lot of images anyway. Maybe that's why I also felt inspired to make a comic, because I was challenged by how to present the plot in a reasonable format.

I hope Rhiza would give that explanation to my characters as well. And perhaps remove the "Shoot on sight" policy against me.

Marsha's encounter & reaction to the Talon Merc serves that she deaply hates the Talons more than I do based on her experiances in D.C. back in DYOS 10.5. Of course not without myself confronting Bryan, the childhood bully followed by Nemesis! :run:

Before I get rained on by overusing the "Constant parade of interuptions gag", I intended for it this time to be NOT funny and used as a springboard to a more serious tone

Also, apologies in advance for my "poor German" :sad:[/spoiler]

Spoiler Mailcall Special. OPEN ME! :

I do forsee using a lot of anime related face faults with Tali.

Did anyone else think of Roll to Dodge immediately upon hearing CG say "Get out of dodge?"

Great comic. I lol'ed at the Hacker and the toilet.

How long until Wesker has him... "retired"? :scared:

& the doctor survived, didn't he?

Ok, I'm back. Here's my next comic of the Talon Company series. We find out just how dangerous Tama is and how vulnerable Rhiza is...

We ARE struggling together!

When in doubt, just leave in a huff.

Just in case you are a bit confused by what happened. As we all know, this stuff is unscripted and even I get confused by what's happening.

And there you have it. Tama Shepard is now back. I'm not sure if I should put Miranda in the party as well.
To me, the comic kinda feels like Jack's recruitment mission in Mass Effect 2...

Wait, who's in your party right now? I'm losing track. :crazyeye:

Right now, it's Me, Rhiza, Rosalina, Marth & Martha.

It's been like that for a while now. Soon Marth & Martha will be gone and Tama will be in.

If you want, just think of Me, Rhiza and Rosalina as the consistent ones with others coming and going.

And there you have it. Tama Shepard is now back. I'm not sure if I should put Miranda in the party as well.
To me, the comic kinda feels like Jack's recruitment mission in Mass Effect 2...

Whoh, Deja Vu. Almost similar to my recruitment of Kaede/Lucy...

...minus the mind control and the homoeroticism.

FINALLY!

Spoiler :
OK, incase anyone wants a wrap-up;
- Grimsby is not happy with Wesker's influence.
- Scalise and the clones have changed sides. How that is dealt with is up to CG and Styles.
- Kayli is a GLaDOS wannabe; is asking Wesker for help in achieving this goal.
- Patrick has returned!

The Neo-British uniforms are supposed to look East German.

Top Bottom