[BTS] Earth, 1000 AD - Nighthawk's game

I didn't receive the turn 1734AD.

Correcting: I received the save.

G.P.S.

Last edited:
I got a wrong save destined for Incas. Who's Inca. Maybe I just can forward it to him in the interest of time...

Death is on it’s way!

News from the almost century long Anglo-Scandinavian war.

Ragnar had decided to draft a Viking army to do a great invasion of England. He gathered it in the strait of Kattegat and from there leashed the horde to conquer. We landed west of London to prepare to take out the capital.

English didn’t wait for our attack, but charged bravely with their redcoats and afterwards even with the old-fashioned knight force. The charges were mostly repelled with the bravery of our warriors, but Ragnars personal bodyguard suffered heavy losses.

London had been long bombarded by our fleet, so our attack against the city could break the defenses with only minor losses. The bravery of our foe was no match against hellish cannonfire and charges of our shock troops, grenadiers. So Anno Domini 1742 we prevailed victorious in the battle of London, thanks to our Lord!

GPS

Sorry for the delay y'all!

London had been long bombarded by our fleet, so our attack against the city could break the defenses with only minor losses. The bravery of our foe was no match against hellish cannonfire and charges of our shock troops, grenadiers. So Anno Domini 1742 we prevailed victorious in the battle of London, thanks to our Lord!

Bravo. I commend you on this attack, disrupting my production right as I finally unlocked Ships of the Line in the hopes of maybe breaking your naval supremacy.

You should not celebrate too early however, reinforcements are on their way and already hit your army in the back, inflicting a great number of casualties. London may have been temporarily lost, but England still stands tall and proud!

Funny sidenote: My palace was moved to Dublin, which means the game now counts Ireland as my home continent and all my British cities as colonies with appropriately increased maintenance costs. :crazyeye:

The game sounds really interesting, I would gladly have a peak at the save

Here you go, I'll send you the password per PM. Obviously I trust you to keep it to yourself ;)

Attachments

• Earth_1000_AD-1744_to_Elizabeth.CivBeyondSwordSave
    794.8 KB · Views: 133
Anglo-Scandinavian war goes on. The English had attacked our forces near London from Bath with some success, but in retaliation the Viking army crushed the defense of Bath and looted the city.

GPS

Anglo-Scandinavian war goes on. The English had attacked our forces near London from Bath with some success, but in retaliation the Viking army crushed the defense of Bath and looted the city.

GPS

Uff...

I think it's about time we had peace talks, no?

Well, admin question: does vassaling count as controlling England?
To add to that: Does Ireland count as part of the British Isles too?

I figure we accepted vassaling for the Mongol goal so it should work for the Viking one too.

Yes, I support this line of thought.

This is a tracker for Earth_1000

It's year AD-1748
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Mansa Musa
Forum Name: Phylhom
7 days, 16 hours, 20 minutes

tracker for Earth_1000 said:
It's year AD-1748
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Huayna Capac
Forum Name: Hercules90
7 days, 17 hours, 6 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Finally got the file and immediately GPSed it!

The Kingdom of England is dead. Long live the Republic of Ireland!

Top Bottom