[BTS] Earth, 1000 AD - Nighthawk's game

I second this. People became very slow lately. I cannot believe there are no more enthusiastic players left out there!

At which point do we consider replacing? Endovelico hasn't posted anything about his delay and this hasn't been the first time the turn has been stuck with Spain for some weeks.

I am not even sure who is the admin of this game. I think admin needs to send a one week warning and then replace if he has found someone willing.

This is a tracker for Earth_1000

It's year AD-1754
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Mansa Musa
Forum Name: Phylhom
5 days, 17 hours, 4 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1754
Who has the save?
5 days, 17 hours, 4 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.
Hey, it’s my turn! I wil play it today!

It's year AD-1756
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Elizabeth
Forum Name: Imperator Knoedel
9 days, 20 hours, 9 minutes

Played and sent.

Oh wow. I thought this one died.

Btw, since the activity in pbem games is declining, do any of you guys do live games?
I would be up for one, but organizing a date where all people who want to participate have the time for it might be a hassle.

I am in a pitboss game with a 24hr clock. That works for me.

The Viking empire declares war on Mongols as we will not allow free passage for Mongol armies through our lands! We wanted open borders only for trade not for smuggling armies.

The Viking empire declares war on Mongols as we will not allow free passage for Mongol armies through our lands! We wanted open borders only for trade not for smuggling armies.

But, but, but ... we were just passing to learn more about Europe and visit new lands. Such an unprovoked attack will not go unpunished! :ar15::run:

It's year AD-1762
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Isabella
Forum Name: Endovelico
2 weeks, 5 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1764
Who has the save?
3 weeks, 5 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1764
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Huayna Capac
Forum Name: Hercules90
2 weeks, 4 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

It's year AD-1764
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Huayna Capac
Forum Name: Hercules90
4 weeks, 4 days (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.

Top Bottom