Earth map, 18 civs, a story of a persian leader

WOW! great story snatty....i must admit I am one of those guys who got an account just to say how awesome this story was

I'm just glad I found this story over the past few days so I didn't have to wait for each new post because I would have gone crazzzzzy!

:high5:

thanks for spending such a long time to write this story.........me and countless other applaud your efforts

Excellent story
very funny and pleasant to read.
Kind of like The Chipper Kid, I signed up to say thanks.

So, Thank you Snatty for a great read.
:goodjob:

Really cool story Snaaty. I love your humour :)

edit: and it makes me think I should try such a huge game someday as well...

I told my truth sayers to vote 6 stars for your thread, but they said it wasn't possible :old:

@ everybody:

Thanks for the huge feedback... ...when I started this story, I would have never expected myself that it would take me more then 6 month and over 150 pages (including pics) of a textdocument to finally reach the end

Well, thanks again for joining, reading and commenting:goodjob:

I'm still quite impressed how you both managed to win that game and at the same time wrote the story with great humour. This one is my favourite:

"Sadly, the Arabic city was lost during the battle, because it burned down somehow (after the battle). I thing someone must have played with matches. It was pure luck, that there was a Persian settler nearby to build the new city of Susa on the ideal location (one hex north-east of the former Arabic city)."

Great story, funny, great tactics used and humour maintained throughout the story even in the darkest hours...must have been those oil lamps the persians had :rolleyes:

I've just spent the past 5 hrs reading through from the first to last...and your useage of English as a 2nd language has added to the humour of the story, spelling mistakes...bah...just read over them, had me in tears initially your humour...towards the end, you seemed to get tired but did maintain your positive ourlook and great stratergies...

Funny and educational, the best types of civ stories in my opinion...Great work...10/10 points...:goodjob:

Best story ever, in fact the reason i signed up on this fourm was because of this story 10/10!

A good read for when you sit at work. Keep up the good work! :D

I was 3rd poster in here

The great story is finally over. Wish to get more from u, Snaaty.

I just read it all again. I think this story should be added to the War Academy, because it's a great tactical story about how to play a huge word (I never did that myself) and it's just a great storyline anyway. I just want more people to read it ;)

lol, I followed this from the start, it was very exciting to read and when there was no more I was like "ARHG NO!, I NEED MORE!" lol

That was amazing! Throughout the story was very funny. The end was epic, and kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't believe you won that war :D

This inspires me to do long games, but sadly Civ IV (and alot of other games for that matter) Freeze after I play them for more than 10 minutes and I have to keep quitting and restarting which is very annoying :(

An excellent war done well! Your writing abilities kept me on, no, off, the edge of my seat! (Literally, I fell of from laughing twice. Kind of embarassing, no?) :) :lol:

Oh wow. Best story EVER, and i have been reading these for a long time now...

My boss is not going to be happy with you for the way I spent most of my day!

Out of interest, what sort of victory was it then, maybe I missed that bit :? Domination in the end?

Thanks Snaaty!

Top Bottom