Resource icon

EE2 Future Units Kit 2016-10-05

I'll bundle everything up this weekend. I don't have time for anything fancy though - it'll just be all the files from this thread in a single download.

very very nice units. I will use it for Space Era in my mod. Have you more informations for animation ssettings, please?

I know, I know, been too busy with Dune Wars. Will put it top of the list for this weekend.

can you upload the missile cruiser, so that i can give it a try before my summer break starts?

Here you go. I included the damage version of the texture if you want to make use of that.

Attachments

• EE2_missile_cruiser.rar
    363.7 KB · Views: 128
Yeah, I know. I should give up making promises to people... ;)

I braved the stormy waters of this thread and collected the posted stuff into one place. It'll be a good starting point for you, Deliverator, to ... ermm... deliver;) (sorry for the pun:mischief:)

Attachments

• Empire Earth 2 models.7z
    9.3 MB · Views: 152
Ever played Crisis Core? That Mech unit reminds me of that robot spider-like boss you fight in this port city...

I braved the stormy waters of this thread and collected the posted stuff into one place. It'll be a good starting point for you, Deliverator, to ... ermm... deliver;) (sorry for the pun:mischief:)

Thanks, avain, that's very helpful of you. I've switched the download to a new file that includes all the original models and all the conversions. I haven't split the conversions out into separate folders or created a list of which animations should be used with which unit, but at least everything is in one place now. :)

I think that the only one that is not converted for Civ 4 use is the Heavy Transport Helicopter. I'll remove the asterisks as they are a relic.

I noticed the tanks folder in the download you provided appears to have several units in it. I would like to use the myrmidon and paladin vehicles you have in there. Do I just pull out the files with those names or do I need to do something with the files with the "modernarmor" "fusiontank" or "Fusioncaster" names?

EDIT: I got the myrmidon tank and the disruptor mobile artillery in the game to work just fine, but the sea archer aircraft carrier comes out all pink. Its not the red dot problem, I can see all the features of the carrier, theyre just all pink, its kind of cool but how do I get it back to its original color?

EDIT: I got the myrmidon tank and the disruptor mobile artillery in the game to work just fine, but the sea archer aircraft carrier comes out all pink. Its not the red dot problem, I can see all the features of the carrier, theyre just all pink, its kind of cool but how do I get it back to its original color?

This usually means you don't have the texture file of the carrier in the folder.

The folder with the carrier that came in the download pack has only 4 files and I didn't remove any of them. The files were:

archie.nif
archie_fx.nif
SeaArcher.dds
SeaArcher_gloss.dds

On the artsdefine xml, I linked the kfm file to the carriers kfm, the nif files were linked to the 2 files above.

Top Bottom