EEN Headline News

EEN
Headline News:
Special Edition

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World,
By the blessing of the The Leader, we now present, a very special edition of the world’s favorite International TV News broadcast.

A Retrospective…

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Ok – for anyone that missed it, or didn't take time to watch the video, the above was to serve as our official announcement that we built the Kong Miao.

I'll take the lack of comment as awed silence after viewing the raw emotional power of this tribute video… :mischief:

actually I fell asleep watching it :p

No I watched it but forgot to post that you guys did another good job.There was also alot of good fortune cookie sayings there.

Good job with the videos, General_W! :goodjob: If you make more in the future, maybe you can get DaveShack or another DG mod to post a DG forum announcement or news item about it.

EEN
Headline News

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World,
By the blessing of the The Leader, we now present, the world’s THIRD International TV News broadcast!

Don’t miss it!

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

- Don't miss the very special "Music" Video in this edition! :D
P.S. Thanks Thundefall, I'm really glad you liked it! :hatsoff:

That was fantastic again Gen. W!! I love it. I think my 2 seconds of fame flashed in front of my eyes too. :lol:

Thanks Whomp! :)

And by the way – my apologies up front to those that didn't get their avatar to make a "guest appearance" in the video. Or should that be a congratulations? :hmm:

For those that didn't make it: The video was getting too long, and I just didn't have room for everyone. I randomly selected the images, so – it's nothing personal.

For those that did make it: I just like you better ;)

Fantastic work, General W, made me laugh out loud.

One of the best things I've seen, General. Your music video was fantastic (everything fit in perfectly and using MTDG pieces :goodjob: ), plus I enjoyed the religion report.

I feel we should be paying you admission tickets to watch these! :commerce:

Fantastic work! And very funny. :lol:

I think everyone should pay special attention to the part where Innovia's religious top position is proclaimed. :mischief:

GW
Clever ... Well done ... I loved it.
BB

Thanks for all the wonderfully positive comments!
I’m glad you all enjoy these videos… makes the time and effort totally worthwhile. :)

DaveMcW said:
Actually Aloha has the #1 religion - they are unbelievers
Well, that was true until just recently… :mischief:x2

Very inconsiderate of certain un-named empires to found another religion just after I finished my religion roundup ;)
Course… then I might have needed to rename my broadcast, the Aloha News Network…

Great work General:goodjob:

I know this isn't technically EEN Headline format, but it is news that we Servants of The Leader neglected to post after hitting enter. I discovered this when I opened our save. Apologies to our Wealthy Neighbors :)

Peter please crop the picture. It's spoilerish. :blush:
Thanks for letting us know how rich we are though. :D

Peter please crop the picture. It's spoilerish. :blush:
Thanks for letting us know how rich we are though. :D
And that we have a Redcoat outside one of your cities ... :mischief:

Top Bottom