Egypt rulez!

DrZomboss

Brrrainz Gourmet
A warm day on the desert. Some nomadic people

suddenly decided that they don't want be nomadic anymore, so they founded a city called Niwt-Rst (don't ask me why) And so, they became the first defenders of the city.

The Egyptians (it's how they call themselves since Niwtrstians would be too hard to say) have founded a kingdom! But they have some problems : their city has became unhealthy. The new king is a gentle, understanding, kind man so he expells the surplus citizens that caused illnesses from the city and promises they can return if they... well... think of a good reason... ok, never mind, they are gone :mwaha:

It seems Niwt-Rst is still unhealthy... so the new king (the old one died from disease) expels some more citizens, this time threatening them with lions. The new king (lets call him King II) is, however, not as good as the old one, who made a better proposal for the expelled citizens... but they still listen to him

King III isn't as severe as his predecessors, so he just appoints the surplus citizens to work

And time goes on...

What will happen next? Will Egypt expand? Will the expelled citizens discover new civs? All that on Egypt rulez!

Moar Vanilla RFC Egypt stories!

How do you know this is vanilla?

Yeah, it's vanilla. Personally I find it more interesting than DoC, since it's not as predictable. 2nd part coming today!
PS
USA CAN INTO WORLD CUP
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!
Nope, they lost to Belgium :p

Oh, horses! Yummy

Seems surplus citizens aren't doing as bad

And now even better, since they can adopt some poor little cats

Oops... it seems cats didn't like them :(

Oh, and news from kings - the son of King XLVIII decided to not call himself King XLIX and became Ramesses. His son, who rules right now, has called himself Ramesses II. Oh, and he met a guy called Pericles

Open borders? Fine (of course, your annoying little culture is I-don't-know-where, but I wanna have places to explore after surplus citizens will want to return. Return? NEVER!!! :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha: )

Stonehenge for 12 turns? It's tempting, but Ramesses II (this one didn't die from disease!... yet) decides to build the Pyramids (20 turns) instead

Oh my, surplus citizens died due to yet some angry cats! :( But everything has his good sides... hrmmm... oh, we need new shields! Bodies will be perfect :mwaha: :mwaha: :mwaha:

Niwt-Rst still was :yuck:, so Ramesses III (guess what happened to the old one) sent some slav- er, loyal people to the northwest, where they founded a city named Xou (at least you can read it... wait, how will you read "x" in Egyptian? as an "ex", as a "sh" or maybe... ok, never mind)

What will happen next? Will Xou become more important? Will the surplus citizens find another civ? Will Niwt-Rst finally become healthy? Check the 3rd part, who will be made at worse tomorrow.

Yeah, it's vanilla. Personally I find it more interesting than DoC.
PS
Nope, they lost to Belgium :p

Why do you find it more interesting?

And I know, it's sort of at half-staff right now. Just sort of mourning. We got robbed, our group killed us and when we got out we just flopped. If we didnt have some o the hardest teams all together I believe we could easily be playing in the quarter finals. We lost so many players. Anyways, nice update! :goodjob:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

subby sub sub

Why do you find it more interesting?

I've posted in the previous post... vanilla RFC is less predictable, since DoC has all these Greek, Roman, Seljuk etc. conquests which ruin the randomness imo. Anyways, when I finish this one, I gonna make another story for Egypt, but in RFC RAND +. THAT one is REALLY unpredictable, trust me ;)

Part 3 : Glorious Building

But who is that? Why their culture is so close? *punches random sla- er, citizen* I know it's YOUR fault!!! You didn't tell me!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah, fine, go away

CHARIOTS??? HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO BUILD **** CHARIOTS??? I HAVE NO HORSES!!! (as you see, Ramesses V was a little less calm thanhis predecessors). WHAAAT??? DID THE SURPLUS CITIZENS DIE??? I DIDN'T GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO DO THAT!!! (ok, enough to understand the feelings of Ramsie V. The original speech dures 2 hours 53 minutes, but these 3 phrases paraphrase very well all his monologue)

Unfortunately, (or fortunately, if someone didn't like Ramsie V... but everyone loved him, isn't it? :love::love::love::love::love:) Ramesses V died. His son was Ramesses VI, but he adopted Judaism, so he became Moses I...

...but his son became again Ramesses VII, since he loved tradition (He was Jewish too, but he wasn't Moses). Maybe it was a good movement, because he built the Pyramids, using, of course, s- er, loyal men

Ramesses VII wanted to build much wonderful buildings, so he decided to construct a great oracle

Meanwhile, Xou has trained the first archers in the whole Kingdom

They called themselves X-Men, since they were men from Xou

Meh, War Chariots failed... but surplus citizens built the pasture the same day the quest was failed...

Greetings, Hannibal (grr... KILL!... He called Egypt a "cute little civilization" :mad::mad::mad:)

Nice idea.... as long as you pay for the feast

You... you.... greedy bastard!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ramesses VII says that The Oracle will be completed in just 1 turn. He announced an election for a free tech you wanna get! (so everyone in this thread can vote and choose the tech from those: (only the icons)

Top Bottom