Enter a Brave New World

Thanks Kate, since we pretty much know Morocco is going to be in game, can we see you play with them in one of the vids?

Thanks Kate, since we pretty much know Morocco is going to be in game, can we see you play with them in one of the vids?

To be honest, I'd much rather Ed Beach show off the civ than Kate. No offense to Kate, but he has much better knowledge of the mechanics of the game. She's still learning, which is cool, but not the same thing. Now if she were to play as an established civ and stumble across Morocco, that would be cool.

That being said, is she the one playing the game in these videos? I got the impression she's just promoting them and it'll be the developers showing off the new features.

To be honest, I'd much rather Ed Beach show off the civ than Kate. No offense to Kate, but he has much better knowledge of the mechanics of the game. She's still learning, which is cool, but not the same thing. Now if she were to play as an established civ and stumble across Morocco, that would be cool.

That being said, is she the one playing the game in these videos? I got the impression she's just promoting them and it'll be the developers showing off the new features.

I am not in the upcoming videos. I am just excited to promote them and watch them!

Like I have been quick to admit, I am still learning about all that Civ has to offer. :lol: I'm having a great time learning and this community has been a huge help!

Can you warn those of us here who do not use Facebook when a new video is announced?

I wouldn't worry - whenever anything is either said or posted on Facebook, it'll be up here within seconds.

Very cool. Have fun playing.

That's great Kate, thank you for the announcement! :thumbsup:
So I guess the first video will be next week or will it be already this week?

I am not in the upcoming videos. I am just excited to promote them and watch them!

Like I have been quick to admit, I am still learning about all that Civ has to offer. :lol: I'm having a great time learning and this community has been a huge help!

Did you ever get hang of happiness.... those smile faces are though for beginners, but Wine is the key to everything :lol:

If we get 5k likes in the first hour can we have it today?:D:D:D

Top Bottom