Epic IOT I- The War to End them All

You just don't like getting destroyed by everyone else :p

Actually, this game is quite imbalanced. There is no difference between the heavily industrialized midwest provinces compared to the Belgian Congo or Siberian wastelands. You can't have a game based on size=money when some nations are much larger than others.

Actually, this game is quite imbalanced. There is no difference between the heavily industrialized midwest provinces compared to the Belgian Congo or Siberian wastelands. You can't have a game based on size=money when some nations are much larger than others.

Yes..

I play some games on Civ where the AI is actually managing to beat me. I play them to the end((Well, last 5 cities at least)) and well, I would continue to play if there was some sort of balance. Reason: Europe was some-what balanced at the start of WW1.((Not counting Germany which was the most powerful nation by itself))

OK, I will make eastern (east of Urals) Russia count as colonies, and adjust their forces to an appropriate number.

Here's the boundary between regular and colonial Russia.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• russiaboundary.png
    russiaboundary.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 136
Ok, so now every turn they get 294 CP. They still have the best economy in the world, but are now easily outmatched by the combination of any two superpowers, in fact, they are only 50 away from the second highest, the British Empire.

Ok, so now every turn they get 294 CP. They still have the best economy in the world, but are now easily outmatched by the combination of any two superpowers, in fact, they are only 50 away from the second highest, the British Empire.

We're also allied to one of the Great Powers, France. :p

List of countries which still need to give orders:
Tambien- US
Redspy- France
Double A- Japan
General Olaf- China

Not really :p

Edit: During WWI, France was an equal to the UK, and better than Russia.

But also a Great Power. Combined with the strongest Great Power in the game... Doesn't really bode well for the UK if it gets frisky. :p

And also, yeah - Russia was one of the weakest powers in 1914. It's kind've funny that it's by far the strongest in this game...

At Italy: Do you have foretellers or something? Can you time travel? I would really like to know. In 1914 there was no proof against the Serbians paying the assassins.
I am roleplaying the way it would have been seen in 1914. You however, are not. In 1914, everyone was shocked at the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

I bet Olaf will be mad that you fake-attacked him, so the UK would have a Great Power ally right there. :p

Top Bottom