Epic IOT I- The War to End them All

German Orders - 168 CP

80 Infantry (80 CP)
16 Artillery (48 CP)
10 Tanks (40 CP)

Germany- Regular territories: 70 Colonial territories: 29 Tiny islands: 45

Russia is half snow, ice, and other useless backwater terrain, yet it has the most powerful economy in the world. More money, I might add, than historically the most rich country to have ever existed at this time.

Russia is half snow, ice, and other useless backwater terrain, yet it has the most powerful economy in the world. More money, I might add, than historically the most rich country to have ever existed at this time.

Ice Merchants of Moscow?

Our ice is the most valuable ice in Eurasia!

Greece:

Half income in Infantry, the other half in Artillery.

Mr. Eleutherios Venizelos, prime minister of greece ask Italy to give up its islands in the agean sea because:

1) They had always been part of both ancient and byzantine greece.

2) Because orthodox christianity is the majority of religion in this islands.

3) There is a huge greek population.

4) The majority in the people in the agean sea speak the greek language.

France has announced that they are guaranteeing the independence of the nations of the Netherlands and Belgium.

Mr. Eleutherios Venizelos, prime minister of greece ask Italy to give up its islands in the agean sea because:

1) They had always been part of both ancient and byzantine greece.

2) Because orthodox christianity is the majority of religion in this islands.

3) There is a huge greek population.

4) The majority in the people in the agean sea speak the greek language.

Italy cannot accept such a thing, these islands are integral parts of the Italian Empire.

RS, this will help with your orders: Germany has attacked the Netherlands, and successfully taken over 3 of their provinces. (Sonoreal was supposed to announce this in the thread, but he PM'd me.) Do you declare war?

Attachments

• belgiumturn1.png
    belgiumturn1.png
    5 KB · Views: 160
We also guarantee the independence of Belgium, and we do not look kindly upon Germany's aggression against The Netherlands.

We also guarantee the independence of Belgium, and we do not look kindly upon Germany's aggression against The Netherlands.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We also guarantee the independence of Belgium.

RS, this will help with your orders: Germany has attacked the Netherlands, and successfully taken over 3 of their provinces. (Sonoreal was supposed to announce this in the thread, but he PM'd me.) Do you declare war?

I call foul since that isn't in your rules.

Red Square Times

Earlier today, the Russian Czar, Alexander II, announces it will throw support towards France in this conflict, if it so chooses to go to war against the German nation.

Russia, however, hopes that the war can be resolved by Germany ceding all taken lands back to the Dutch nation and conflict can be resolved.

The Russian Army is mobilizing in case of a conflict; fueled by Russian industrial might :)p), we will be forced to crush Germany in the event that it does not pull out of the Netherlands.

Red Square Times

Earlier today, the Russian Czar, Alexander II, announces it will throw support towards France in this conflict, if it so chooses to go to war against the German nation.

Russia, however, hopes that the war can be resolved by Germany ceding all taken lands back to the Dutch nation and conflict can be resolved.

The Russian Army is mobilizing in case of a conflict; fueled by Russian industrial might :)p), we will be forced to crush Germany in the event that it does not pull out of the Netherlands.

We will withdraw from the lands. Our troops are to return to the pre-war borders.

The Alliance of Free Nations Declare War

On something-something-1914, 7:30 A.M the nations of The Third Republic and Denmark have declared war on Germany due to its invasion on the neutral Netherlands. They will not stop until Germany is out of the Netherlands, or they government of Germany Surrenders. God help us.

Declaring War:
France
Denmark
Russia

Haven't Answered Yet:
Nation 1
Nation 2

Well, never mind.

We're glad we could come to a peaceful resolution to the crisis.

OOC: Err, RS, look above you :p

Top Bottom