Ethiopia: The Land of Wonder

Aw man

Hello everyone. I would like to ask all ministers and non-ministers to join this group if they want. Ethiopian Ministry

can i be minister of technology?

It is as a matter of fact. Congratulations you are now minister of expansion.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Once all positions are filled and anyone wants to debate over a position they must debate over that and I will deem who is winner. I also reserve the right to kick people out as I am king :D

Only one more position left guys! We need a Minister of Domestic Affairs :D

I would like to request a report on the military. I need to know what troops we currently have, what troops we can recruit and the size of the military compared to the rest of the world.

I will get everything you need by the end of the day.

can i see the tech trading screen and the tech tree?

This is the best I could do. I cannot give you a report on how long it would take to build military units as that would take dozens of pictures in itself.

Domestic Affairs:
Spoiler :
Financial Report:
Spoiler :

Stability:
Spoiler :

Civics:
Spoiler :

Foreign Affairs:
Spoiler :
Foreign Relations (have fun :p):
Spoiler :

Expansion:
Spoiler :
Number of military units:
Spoiler :

Location of troops:
Spoiler :

Technology:
Spoiler :
Tech Tree:
Spoiler :

Culture:
Spoiler :
Religion:
Spoiler :

Miscellaneous:
Spoiler :
Demographics:
Spoiler :

Map:
Spoiler :

Tell me if you need anything else.

I propose we move at least half of the horse archers that are in Gondar to Meroe. Not only would this reinforce the city against the barbs but would also be a staging point for any invasion of Egypt.

That sounds good, then once the archer is built move the rest up North.

Ethiopia is too isolated from the world. I propose we strive for an open border agreement with the Arabs to our West and send a naval exploration force East to make contact with civilizations of Asia. The decision to convert to Islam was a well thought move and I commend this decision. This should be the bulwark of our relation with Arabia for sometime to come. I also propose we send an additional horse archer for exploring the Sahara to find out if there are any civilizations along the mediterranean. An explorer/scout should go to make contact with a civilization in the North beyond the borders of Arabia. With them we should trade technologies and money and expand trade to boost the strength of our empire.

Top Bottom