* Sweden - From Moderator Action: Petabyte's New Sweden
*Johan Printz and Johan Rising

* Scotland - From [CIV] New Scotland
*William Paterson and William Alexander

* Pirates Empire - fully transfered from Dale's Age Of Discovery II
* Henry Morgan
* Not playable

Added new leader traits:
* Fur Trader(from QAG), Navigator(from QAG), Metropoly Far Away(from QAG) , Devout (from AOD2)

Added new unique units:
* Fluyt (Dutch) : replaces Caravel
* Carrack (Portugal) : replaces Caravel
* Pirate Ship : replace Privateer
* Pirate colonist : SOLDIER default profession

Added new music:
* RussiaKing, Aleksandr Baranov and Vitus Bering
* ScotlandKing, William Paterson and William Alexander
* SwedenKing, Aleksandr Baranov and Vitus Bering

Added new grafics:
* Aleksandr Baranov and Vitus Bering
* ScotlandKing, William Paterson and William Alexander
* Johan Printz and Johan Rising
* Interface

FIXES: (All from PatchMod)
* King no longer increases taxes after WoI.
* King no longer increases REF after WoI.
* King no longer requests gold after WoI.
* Tax rises less often in Marathon and Epic games.
* King's navy cannot enter native settlements.
* Only coastal cities with specified good mentioned in party text.
* AI will now use King's Transports after turn 90 for treasures if it doesn't have a galleon
* AI will load and take treasure to Europe from uncolonised continents (before they just sat there forever).
* AI now arms units in Europe and transports them to become standing defenders of the colonies.
* AI now correctly pursues massive armament during lead-up to revolution (previously only did this on declaration of independance meaning it only got one turn to buy an army).
* AI is now capable of winning Indian wars and the War of Independance
* AI start locs no longer in order from top to bottom of map (randomised).
* Humans no longer start in the same start loc.
* Europe Sea Zone fix to one third of the way in from the map edge and 4 tiles from coast
* Regenerating map now resets REF (previously, every regeneration increased REF by initial size. EG: 8/4/4/4 to 16/8/8/8).
* Europe sea zone now removed from map when plot erased (noticeable in Map Regeneration).
* Start locations on random maps spread out more (increased iRange index from 10 to 40 in CvPlayer::startingPlotRange()).
* AI will settle correctly in user-made custom scenarios.
* Terrain double movement from promotions now works fully (eg: Swamp Fox II wasn't applying to marsh even though it was set to).
* Units unstack when entering native training (eliminates screwy behaviour).
* Units unstack when going to/from Europe (eliminates screwy behaviour).
* Easier to get Great Generals in Marathon and Epic games.
* Defensive bonus for armed natives fixed to match unarmed natives (mounted/unmounted reversed).
* Blockaded goods no longer counted against tax rise threshold.
* Warehouse expansion sales now count towards total traded amounts (not previously counted).
* Natives only change desired good when supplied with that good (previously was any good would reset desired good).
* GG concept entry no longer talks about free upgrades and retaining full experience when doing so.
* FF's and Traits boosting native relations now correctly mentions auto-peace with natives.
* Renamed to Colonizopedia as it was in Col1.
* Cargo now takes the number of berths in ships as defined in Civ4UnitInfos.xml via tag iBerthSize. (EG: Treasure now fills 6 berths of a ship)
* Missionaries now produce converts for a PLAYER not a NATION (eliminates converts confused which player to go to when two players same nation).
* Exploration points now correctly scale for gamespeed.
* Pilgrim king gives you a free ship if you lose your final ship (regardless of gold remaining).

*THIS MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH BLUE MARBLE!!!

INSTALLATION:
* Download the Mod
* Open the folder: "C:\Program Files\2K Games\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\Mods" or "Documents\ My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\Mods"
* Create a folder called "Mods" if it does not exist.
* Open the folder "Mods" and unzip the "EuroMod" there (should be created a new folder called EuroMod).
* Start the "Civ4 Col" and press the mod, selecting "ADVANCED->LOAD A MOD" and select the "EuroMod".
* C4C will restart at the top upper-right will indicate the name of the mod.

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889
Moderator Action: Moderator Action:

You can download the latest version from here

Bem-vindo e força nisso!

Bem-vindo e força nisso!

Viva, estou a fazer por isso...;)Vamos ver no que da...

In the next update will add the following:

Graphics:

Europe: (image of the port of Lisbon, year 1600)

Loading: (Portuguese letter of europe)

CIVILIZATION:

Pirates (not playable)

By

Ideias não faltam...Como criar novos recursos, unidades e edifícios...
Ref:
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imp%C3%A9rio_Portugu%C3%AAs#Segundo_Imp.C3.A9rio:_o_Brasil_.281500-1822.29
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feitoria

Recursos (cacau, café e pau Brasil).
Unidades (escravos oriundos das colónias em África).
Edifícios (feitoria).

Neste momento estou trabalhando em:
-Construção de novos gráficos
-Na procura de mais sons típicos das nações presentes no mod
-Num mapa, onde as nações aparecem no sitio mais aproximado do real vem como as tribos dos nativos.

Ao mesmo tempo venho estudando a forma de criar o referido em cima. Pois eu sou um novato nestas andanças, tenho muito que aprender:(.

Um abraço...

Alguém sabe se existe uma unidade para escravos já feita???

Obrigado pelo MOD. Vou testá-lo. Acho uma vergonha a maneira como a Firaxis despreza Portugal e por consequência o Brasil e os restantes países de lingua oficial portuguesa.

Se puder ajudar em alguma coisa, diz.

Abraço

Would be nice if everything could be in english in this english forum :).

metaller asked what changes victei has planned for in the future.

victei listed a number of addition changes he'd like to make including resources such as coffee and Brazil wood (from which the country gets its name), slaves, and he said he's working on new graphics.

VladDark then said it's a disgrace that Portugal was not included in the game.

The first translation is free :)

Would be nice if everything could be in english in this english forum :).

Well, my English is not good...:blush: But I will also write the translation into English.

Thanks Dom Pedro II, for translation...

VladDark, I also feel the same but!!! At this point if they mention suggestions, criticisms or bugs you find it is a help...;)

Please Change the name of Infante D. Henrique (in the game he is called Henry??!!!)
There are 2 civilizations in other mods (sweden and Scotland) can you add them in your mod (its "Euro" should have other european contries)

Ahh by the way, change the city names of Portugal, the first its Vila do Porto (its acepted) but the others have foreigner names...

It also would be nice to have more portuguese Founding Fathers we were the first colonizators of america and africa!!! But we are allways forgotten... I dont know what do they teach in american schools!!! But i doubt that its history... Or maybe they just study their own history and forgot everything else... Like deniyng history the way it happned... They failed in the first colonization game and they failed again... (The dutch that only had a few territories in america are in the game and the country of "Cristovão Colombo" who discovered america, "Fernão de Magalhães" who maked the first trip around the entire world, The founders of Brasil!! Don´t deserve to apear in the game!!!!

Keep the good work mate!!!

Go Portugal! I had thought that this omission was one of the glaring ones that would be addressed the second time around, but I guess not.
If it weren't for the Portuguese we wouldn't have Brazil, and if it weren't for Brazil we wouldn't have Brazilian women.

Please Change the name of Infante D. Henrique (in the game he is called Henry??!!!)
There are 2 civilizations in other mods (sweden and Scotland) can you add them in your mod (its "Euro" should have other european contries)

Ahh by the way, change the city names of Portugal, the first its Vila do Porto (its acepted) but the others have foreigner names...

It also would be nice to have more portuguese Founding Fathers we were the first colonizators of america and africa!!! But we are allways forgotten... I dont know what do they teach in american schools!!! But i doubt that its history... Or maybe they just study their own history and forgot everything else... Like deniyng history the way it happned... They failed in the first colonization game and they failed again... (The dutch that only had a few territories in america are in the game and the country of "Cristovão Colombo" who discovered america, "Fernão de Magalhães" who maked the first trip around the entire world, The founders of Brasil!! Don´t deserve to apear in the game!!!!

Keep the good work mate!!!

Ok...
The names changed in the version that currently work . The city has also moved some...
Add more civilizations. Sweden is incomplete, missing graphics, Scotland still have not seen...But it could add another civilization in the next update...

My Scotland mod (as far as I know) is only incomplete as far as not having leaderheads (just a static picture for the leaders) and the unit voices are English.

Vila do Porto shouln't be the first city of Portuguese colonies. It should be Vera Cruz. And don't forget to include other cities besides brazilian.

Keep up the good work

My Scotland mod (as far as I know) is only incomplete as far as not having leaderheads (just a static picture for the leaders) and the unit voices are English.

ok, good...;)

VladDark said:
Vila do Porto shouln't be the first city of Portuguese colonies. It should be Vera Cruz. And don't forget to include other cities besides brazilian.

Keep up the good work

I changed to:

Porto Seguro
Salvador
Maranhão
São Vincente
Bahia
Rio de Janeiro

I think we were the actual names of colonies, you have more names? Vera Cruz already exists in Civ ESP ... I guess!

- são Vicente fundada em 1530 foi a primeira cidade fundada pelos portugueses
- São Francisco do Sul (uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil)...
- Capital da Bahia é uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil, fundada em 1549...
- Fundada oficialmente em 8 de Setembro de 1551, Vitória é uma das dez cidades mais antigas do Brasil...
-...afirma que "Santos é uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil e através de toda essa observação ...
- ... Iguape é uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil. Dá para se...
- ...Cabo Frio: hospedagem no Péro Hostel, é uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil...
- ... melhores praias do Estado estão próximas de Santos, o maior porto da América Latina e uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil. ...
- ... Cananéia(SP) Distância da capital: 277 km Uma das cidades mais antigas do Brasil...

Ok...
The names changed in the version that currently work . The city has also moved some...
Add more civilizations. Sweden is incomplete, missing graphics, Scotland still have not seen...But it could add another civilization in the next update...

You said you have change the names but i have got version 1.2 and "Infante D. Henrique" is still named Prince Henry Avis...

What graphics are missing in sweden mode? i saw some images of that mode and it didnt seems to miss any graphics....

Top Bottom