European Wars: the Ottoman Turks mid 16th C - mid 18th C

Nice units!
I am not 100% sure but i think there is a light downshift/change of view of the 17th century arty's wheels before the attack animation.

Beautiful. Awesome. Amazing. [...] Is there any way you could possibly make civ-colored versions... :please:

Seconded! :D If for no other reason than that so many militaries have used the color red that it would avoid confusion at 4:30 AM for that one ... last ... turn ... :crazyeye:

;) ,

Oz

Seconded! :D If for no other reason than that so many militaries have used the color red that it would avoid confusion at 4:30 AM for that one ... last ... turn ... :crazyeye:

;) ,

Oz

Well, I'm not a fan of civ-colored units, but cavalry units have the horses garnments (saddle, sash etc) civ-colored. Also the artillery 17th C is civ-colored. Others units are so "specific" that I think is not useful to have civ colors.:)

Well, I'm not a fan of civ-colored units, but cavalry units have the horses garnments (saddle, sash etc) civ-colored. Also the artillery 17th C is civ-colored. Others units are so "specific" that I think is not useful to have civ colors.:)

Fret not! I'm sure we'll find some way to sort things out on the playing field. :)

Best,

Civ

Micaelus: the kilt of the pikeman is in effect a scottish kilt that I take and modify from a DAZ figure. As for the cavalry anims, sorry my english is a bit poor, and I dont'have understand what you want say to me. Can you explain me more?

Don't be surprised if I PM you asking for that kilt at some point :mischief:

I'll try to be clearer about the animations (though I haven't seen any others comment on them, so I might be being too picky)... with the "Sipahi 18th C":
-the second attack when he draws his rifle, it seems like the rifle moves too quickly and too "jerky" from the saddle to being held to shoot. It could be smoother if you added a few frames to the animation. (I don't know if this is possible for this animation or not, but the sword animation and the pistol-draw, etc are much smoother than the rifle.)
-the third attack with the pistol, the rider's body twists left-right-left just after he shoots. It seems like the Abdomen part has a different rotate value for each frame for 3 frames (this weird twist is also in the "Sipahi 17th C"...but it is fixed for the "Deli Light Cavalry 18th C". The Deli Light doesn't seem to have this problem)

Hopefully that is more clear?

Don't be surprised if I PM you asking for that kilt at some point :mischief:

I'll try to be clearer about the animations (though I haven't seen any others comment on them, so I might be being too picky)... with the "Sipahi 18th C":
-the second attack when he draws his rifle, it seems like the rifle moves too quickly and too "jerky" from the saddle to being held to shoot. It could be smoother if you added a few frames to the animation. (I don't know if this is possible for this animation or not, but the sword animation and the pistol-draw, etc are much smoother than the rifle.)
-the third attack with the pistol, the rider's body twists left-right-left just after he shoots. It seems like the Abdomen part has a different rotate value for each frame for 3 frames (this weird twist is also in the "Sipahi 17th C"...but it is fixed for the "Deli Light Cavalry 18th C". The Deli Light doesn't seem to have this problem)

Hopefully that is more clear?

Thanks Micaelus! All clear.;)
- Rifle attack: I cannot add frames because I tested in game that if I add some frames to an attack anim, one of the attacks anim doesn't appear in game. Only with three attacks it does it. But I have created three attack anims and I dont'like if one doesnt' appear. In game the Rifle anim is more smooth than in the preview because I have rised the frame delay so the anim is more realistic.
- It's true, in the Pistol attack anim of Sipahi 17th there is a little movement of the Abdomen (and of the Hip) but I have fixed it in the others units I made.
-If you need the Kilt prop or whatever you need from my props or figures no problem: I will send you all you need.:)

Thanks to all for the comments. A lot of questions!
Virote and Shiro: the next pack will be the French: artillery and cavalry units because infantry units are just maded by Sandris; as infantry units I add only a Musquetaire di Roy, a Wild Geese and a 17th C pikeman.
Steph: I will add some units; the Nizam Cedit will be in the Napoleonic units pack (it's a 19th C unit). The janissary pike is in the same historical period of my Ottoman pikeman so I dont'think to make another pikeman. The Acemi Oglan would be a sort of "junior" janissary, a training unit not a combat unit.
Micaelus: the kilt of the pikeman is in effect a scottish kilt that I take and modify from a DAZ figure. As for the cavalry anims, sorry my english is a bit poor, and I dont'have understand what you want say to me. Can you explain me more?

Did you ever include the Nizam Cedit unit in any pack ?????
I can´t find it, but perhaps it´s hidden for my bad eyes.

BTW these packs are outstanding. Have I said that before ;-)

Top Bottom