• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Explosion In London

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzInKy

Excentric
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/4659093.stm

Emergency services have been called to London's Liverpool Street Underground station after reports of an explosion.

The incident has caused major disruption to the entire network with stations across the capital closed.

British Transport Police said there were "walking wounded" but one person's life was reported to be "at risk".

CNN is covering, streets are being evacuated.

People who have lived or live in London are well aware that the tube system is up to maggots. There are so many parts of it which still leave you feeling you are rolling around under Victorian London. I've never heard of it exploding and closing the whole thing down though. Better start rolling out some of that Olympics cash pronto. :rolleyes:

This is a terror attack... :(

IceBlaZe said:
This is a terror attack... :(

There's a report now of a bus explosion that tore a double decker apart, but let's not jump the gun yet. Rumors fly like crazy in events such as these. Let's hope all our British friends are safe.

Skye is now reporting three bus explosions B-(

The Israeli News rushed to declare this as terrorism, but hopefully they were wrong and I was misled.

A day after being selected as host for the Olympics? Cant be a coincidence.

Bozo Erectus said:
A day after being selected as host for the Olympics? Cant be a coincidence.

IMHO it's would more likely be meant to coincide with the G8 meeting (perhaps even a distraction?). That is if it is a terrorist attack.

Can anyone confirm on the bus explosions also?

The more I think about this the more I am getting suspicious. The underground is knackered, we know that, but power surges causing explosions and shutting the whole system down? *sniff sniff* Rat.

You just don't expect this sort of thing to happen on your own doorstep... If it's a terrorist attack..........

...stupid Blair...

But I'm still hopetomistic that it's "just" a random tragedy.

GodsPetMonkey said:
IMHO it's would more likely be meant to coincide with the G8 meeting (perhaps even a distraction?). That is if it is a terrorist attack.
Youre right of course, how silly of me.

Probably trying to limit paniking, or atleast media organisations going crazy with terrorist claims.

But if 6 buses have exploded... well, I don't see how that can be blamed on a crapped up rail system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom