Expressing Your Opinion and Getting Digitally Lynched

How about "digital boo-boo"?

I'm still a bit clueless about why multiple people are citing the "summer of '19" as a really bad time on here. I really didn't notice it being any better or worse than it normally is. The dogpilings (such as they are) and misrepresentations have always been a thing haven't they?

I'm still a bit clueless about why multiple people are citing the "summer of '19" as a really bad time on here. I really didn't notice it being any better or worse than it normally is. The dogpilings (such as they are) and misrepresentations have always been a thing haven't they?
Weren't you persuaded to quit the forum at least once in that time frame?

I'd like to think the above sentiment is due to English not being your firs language, but somehow I don't think that is what is going on here.

I was thinking that but I was waiting for someone else to post that.

Yeah, I honestly think the idea is there - I believe that body is a self-regulating system that you can communicate to. So if it allowed anything like cancer in it, then well - try to understand the reason why.

Yeah, I honestly think the idea is there - I believe that body is a self-regulating system that you can communicate to. So if it allowed anything like cancer in it, then well - try to understand the reason why.
Errrr, you say you have a medical license? From a real university?

What if your body is allowing things like kidneys to happen. Can you will those away too?

Uh. What do you mean by will? Kidney stones? Are we on the same page? .

I can't think of a time when someone was assigned a 'false position'
That does shine some light on how it keeps happening.

I am quite convinced that it is cognitive dissonance and popular triggers causing this, not knowing intent... most of the time.

Uh. What do you mean by will? Kidney stones? Are we on the same page? .

Well tumours are formed from our own cells growing. So are kidneys. What's the difference? Could we stop our hair and nails growing by sheer willpower too?

Well tumours are formed from our own cells growing. So are kidneys. What's the difference? Could we stop our hair and nails growing by sheer willpower too?

We could, but how would that benefit us? Body wants to survive. That's the program.

I found this to be the best intro about the whole idea that body is a system.

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/a-human-body-owners-manual/112-introducing-llularth
My very earliest conversations with my spirit body were quite basic in nature. As I became aware of this being, I reached out with my mind, in much the same way as I had become accustomed to doing with 8, J-D and Adamu. I asked a question, something along the lines of, “Is there someone here who is responsible for my physical body that I can talk to?” And when the answer came back in the affirmative, I began the slow process of getting to know this being better.

One of the first things I asked was, “What is your name?

I have not had need of a word to be called by until now. I invite you to name me!” came the answer.
What the actual **** is this? (Bolding and italics in original.)

Top Bottom