Fall from Heaven II PBEM Game

Wait, why isn't Nighthawk here?

Well but now he isn't anymore. Wanna send him a PM? I'm sure he would love to join this.

Thanks everyone, I love the invites :D. I did notice this thread pop to the top the other day, I just didnt get to reading it yet. Rest assured I would have been in anyway at some point!

Anyway, I am in! And rather than continue warring with my arch rival Knoedel, I am going to attempt to build up the friendship in some form - I will be on whatever team Knoedel is on! Good or evil, I don't really care, but it's time for another public alliance with the crazy European kid. Most games we are enemies, a few we are allies or friendly, I'd like more of the latter. Our skills match up nicely together and I am not the type to test playing a mod, so he can take care of that and give me hints on the game specifics while my sage wisdom and much better negotiating skills will guide us to victory!

Anyway, I am in! And rather than continue warring with my arch rival Knoedel, I am going to attempt to build up the friendship in some form - I will be on whatever team Knoedel is on! Good or evil, I don't really care, but it's time for another public alliance with the crazy European kid. Most games we are enemies, a few we are allies or friendly, I'd like more of the latter. Our skills match up nicely together and I am not the type to test playing a mod, so he can take care of that and give me hints on the game specifics while my sage wisdom and much better negotiating skills will guide us to victory!

You know I was thinking about suggesting precisely that funnily enough.

Hey, I'm turning 20 next month!

What better negotiating skills? I can be diplomatic if I want, I just don't need to most of the time.

Yeah! Ok 2/3 of a team I just need to know which side (good or Evil).
I will go to great lengths to ensure the Alignments are even and Ridiculusly Powerful. Even Dragons will fear what's hiding in the Dark!

I plan as soon as possible to update the first several posts to accurately describe this game.
In my opinion this game will lean more towards more exciting turns rather than more turns. If in the 3 vs 3 game 2 of one alignment is eliminated and the remaining player feels he can not win the game, we will call the game and the alignment of this new age defined! But it could also be an Age of Dragons

Imp. Knoedel said:
I can be diplomatic if I want
:lol::lmao:

Now that is a good joke! :p

But the Nighthawk-Knoedel team is indeed a fierce one, if they use each other strengths (Knoedels technical ability along with the superior Night diplomacy) ! :scared:

I would like to challenge myself and be on the opposite team! I hope they go to the good guys side 'cause I wanna be evil!!! :devil:

Seriously where does that rumor even stem from? Show me some empirical evidence for your ridiculous slender!

I say I (and Nighthawk) will be on whichever team Luthor is NOT in, so there! :p

Knoedel, your diplomacy is only as good as everyone else thinks it is...

Don't worry - I'll gladly take you under my wing, kid! ;) As long as you teach me how to play better! haha

Sure, sounds good. Anyhow. We won't need diplomacy in this game anyway if I understand the ip incept correctly.

Sure, sounds good. Anyhow. We won't need diplomacy in this game anyway if I understand the ip incept correctly.

Idk maybe Diplomacy will be even tougher than you imagine, here is an example;

3 Good players are adventuring in the center of the map, the players have discussed that the more powerful units lead except for a few scouting units,
one such unit ends it's turn on a hill and with its +1 visual range spots a large Evil party flanking them from the North!

The game comes to a major halt trying to decide how to handle this fight (remember your units are diverse and not replaceable)

More often than not most players will opt to turn and fight based on what they think is best at the moment.

The game comes to a major halt trying to decide how to handle this fight (remember your units are diverse and not replaceable)

I still don´t get why I need diplomacy here. We will obviously make the right decision, provided everyone does as I tell them.

I think I would like Bannor, don´t know about the leader though.

Ok I've posted the Good and Evil list

If you would like to choose your Civilization please do so but let e know why (I mean some units might benefit from being controlled by that Civ

I've been looking at the map but it is pointless to do any work until all players have joined and decide which Civ/Leader

Top Bottom