Fall from Heaven II PBEM Game

Sabathiel of Bannor.

Welcome Scie! glad to have you on team good guys. This should be a good effectively alliance. Just for the record, I know nothing about FFH2 nor any of its leaders, so I'll be looking to the two of you to lead me and help me through this...

so Knoedel and Scie - pick me a leader and civ, whatever you think will be an effective part of our team...

That dwarf civ what´s-it´s-face.

Welcome Scie! glad to have you on team good guys. This should be a good effectively alliance. Just for the record, I know nothing about FFH2 nor any of its leaders, so I'll be looking to the two of you to lead me and help me through this...

so Knoedel and Scie - pick me a leader and civ, whatever you think will be an effective part of our team...

Here's an example

Sabathiel of Bannor for me, Garrim Gyr of Luchuirp and Varn Gosam of Malakim for Nighthawk and Calanthian if they don´t choose their own leaders and civs.

Also you might want to change your signature now.

thenameipicked is Tebryn a leader (I have to check)

I have a question while I wait for the remaining leader picks.

Considering the strategic possibilities of how units will move and their unique abilities, Do we want all 3 players of an alignment move and then the other alignment group followed by my Dragons in last position or toggle between the 2 groups n>g>e>g>e>g>e>n (2) or n>ggg>eee>n (2)
Both have there own different possibilities???

Let's have a vote, the majority rules CAL decides the stalemate

I vote n>ggg>eee>n
For this reason

When a group sets out to move a crossed the map they must communicate what they have seen and discuss which unit can be moved to a particular area or terrain and if your moving 10 units each ie Good defensive units then collateral damage units followed by Mages but between each stage of a developing plan has been altered when the opposite alignment players moves into that same area.

In d&d type games I've seen, you move your whole party until it meets an enemy and the dice is rolled to see if it/they see you or if you've received damage from an ambush attack. But even if this becomes a battle it is still your turn, you at this point can move, cast spells, attack and use what benefits you have as a group.

If the other order is used and player #1 describes the current situation to player #3 and #5 but between this extrodinary effort other players have moved into the scene and changed everything. I feel that players #1 time was wasted because it may no long apply, he might become pissed or refuse to invest much more time in the future .

Sure I agree adding more chaos sounds fun but consider receiving a screenshot with circles and arrows, and discriptions and you agree with the plan and add to it for the 3rd player who in turn updates. So how much time was invested, was it fun or hard work?

Also consider after your leaders are chosen which player moves 1st 2nd and 3rd, one of you may play as a key role but in what position?

Yes, Tebryn is a leader of the Sheiam. However...if Luthor, you really want him, then I'll definitely go with Hyborem.

I agree with Eclipse that good and evil should be move together. I don't care when the Neutrals go.

Sciendez... are you Ljosalfar or Kuriotates?

One more question...what will the Armageddon Counter start out? (Or will we remove it? :shake:)

I will be selecting the Challenges;
Raging Barbarians (XP building)
Barbarian World (XP building and Stronghold taking)
No Settlers (Permanent growing Cities/Castles)
End of Winter (Adds Flavor)

No City Razing (Permanent growing Cities/Castles)
Requires Complete Kill
Wildlands (XP building)
Living World (more events)

Advance start 720 (Player flexibility, although I am unsure if this goes with "No Settler")

Conquest (Victory Condition)

Here is what I'm unsure of:
Blessing of Amathaon > Doubles the amount of Bonuses?
Hallowed Ground > Armageddon disabled?
Last Days > Doubles any changes to the Armageddon counter?
Compact Enforced > Infernal and Mercurians will not show up?

Remove Religion (all of them would be questioned)
No Archeron
No Orthus (I know these are Barbarian units but I don't no if they are Alignment favoring
No Duin (No clue if this is good or bad)

However...if Luthor, you really want him, then I'll definitely go with Hyborem.
Oh, I had not realized it was taken. I will go for Faeryl of Svartalfar then.

One more question...what will the Armageddon Counter start out? (Or will we remove it? :shake:)
Off course we should not remove it! :p

As far as I know, if the AC is high it's good for the Evilish side and if it's low has benefits for the Good side, so the start level should be at a fair level.

Top Bottom