1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fallout: The Rebirth of Civilization

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Modpacks' started by Thorgrimm, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Slaughter

Slaughter Initiate

One thing I can garantee to you: It's excellent fun!

2. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Sorry for the late reply, but if you wish to help, go to the Sci Fi Workshop and apply to join. We will go from there. :)

@Warwind, what units are you having trouble building? Since we had a problem with some Ghoul and Mutie units not being able to be built by the player but the AI could.

:nuke: Cheers, Þórgrímr :nuke:

3. Warwind

Warwind Chieftain

Here are some units i couldnt seem to build manually

Ghoul
    Worker, Melee, Armored

Mutie
    Settler, Worker, Armored

4. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Yup, those are the ones. You will be glad to know that bug has been squashed. :D

5. Warwind

Warwind Chieftain

Glad to here that those got squashed :)
    Not sure if this helps but I Played a few more game's and in each one i noticed that once the Bot Infantry appeared they pretty much steam rolled over everyone else. Another is that the NCR was always way ahead in tech then anyone else.

6. spammikone

spammikone Warlord

Is there mirrors for this download? Since the download from the link in main site disconnects after awhile.

7. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Sorry for the late reply, but I suggest you use a DL manager to complete the dl. I will add a link for a free version of Get Right to the DL thread on WOTG, it has been tested and it gets the job done. There is only one mirror and that is on No Mutants Allowed.

8. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

A link for the GetRight download manager has been added to the post with the main mod DL. :)

9. nutnutwin

nutnutwin Chieftain

Wow pretty fun...how is is that a notice this just NOW...regrettable...

10. noxxle

noxxle Chieftain

When I "automate" my workers, they always run and hide. Is this a bug? Its a pain in the A$$ to tell each worker what to do every single turn

11. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

The way it is coded in the game is that whenever an enemy comes within 5 squares a civilian will go hide in a city. So that means you have to clear out all the enemies in a certain radius to get those workers to toil for you. :lol:

And there are a LOT of enemies in this mod. The Wastelands are a harsh mistress. ;)

12. kitrak

kitrak Chieftain

hey people

just downloaded this mod & im getting a missing entry in pediaicons cathedral_of_the_apocalyps error. ive checked the pediaicons.txt file & cathedral_of_the_apocalyps is already there.
    soz if this problem has already been solved somewhere else. cant wait to start playing it - looks very different indeed.
    thx for any help.

13. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Are you using the Civ Complete version of civ 3? if so, you will have to unzip the file and then manually put the mod in your conquests scenarion folder. The Civ Complete version uses a different install routine so it a different location for things. :)

Let me know if this cures the problem.

14. kitrak

kitrak Chieftain

thx for getting back so soon:goodjob: .

i think i have done what you suggested, as i do indeed have the civ complete version. initially the mod was unzipped to a subfolder located in conquests/scenarios (dont know why). i then copied the scenario & sounds folders, and the .biq map straight into conquests/scenarios (no subfolders).
    but still isnt working.:confused:

sry to disappoint.
    thx for the help.

15. Slaughter

Slaughter Initiate

I helped in the squishing of these bugs (I stumbled over them). You can easily fix these bugs by taking out the research requirement from these units with the problems. Or at least that's what I remember.

16. Samael

Samael Warlord

Also, um, I whilst I think there's a download for playtesters, when might the general public see another release, may I ask?

17. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

Sites down and little updates seem to happen. Is it dead?

18. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

No, site is there, you just hit a maintenance cycle. As for being dead, nope, we just begun discussing what still needs done in the mod. :)

19. Ondskan

Ondskan Emperor

Freakin awesome. I'd like to join the team if there's room and if I like it enough. (Gotta check the homepage I guess for some more info).

I love fallout ^.^

20. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

Ok folks there is a new version of the mod up on the Home Page. The version is 1.13 and there are so many changes that you will need to DL the entire thing again. :crazyeye: But I assure you, it will be worth the wait. :D

Still not finished, but closer than the beta version that was released. :) The first post has the link.