Fallout: The Rebirth of Civilization

They are not supposed to produce that unit, but a leather shotgunner. I need to check the BIQ again, since that only occurs if a unit has been removed and the buildings no updated. :confused:

Did you perhaps by chance remove a unit in the BIQ?

EDIT: I just checked the BIQ and it has the Leather Shotgunner as the unit it is supposed to spit out. So I have no idea why yours is shooting out mutie rocket launchers. Only reason it should do that is if the LS has been removed.

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

Huh. No, I didn't edit anything at all in the editor. Let me check the files. Yeah, for some reason it said Mutant Rocket Launcher. It's right next to Leather Shotgunner so I might'vwe changed it somehow. Anyway, I changed it back.

Huh. No, I didn't edit anything at all in the editor. Let me check the files. Yeah, for some reason it said Mutant Rocket Launcher. It's right next to Leather Shotgunner so I might'vwe changed it somehow. Anyway, I changed it back.

I'm glad we could resolve your problem quickly. So now get back to conquering the wastelands. ;) :D

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

I have downloaded this mod three times now but when I try to play it I get this error message:

Error reading file

Missing entry in "Text\pediaicons.txt" ICON-BLDG-Cathedral-Of-Apocalyps

The game will now exit

Never mind, I had the .biq in the wrong place. I am now getting the Scavenger's Market --> Mutant with rocker launcher problem mentioned above, but hopefully I can fix that in the editor.

The windows and titles and icon are a little bit dark. My eyes felt uncomfortable. Is it possible to change the theme?

I have the problems with the auto-spawned units being off, they're all off by 1 slot in the editor except for the vehicle rehab facility which is set as Pipboy and has early power armor and rad scorpion on either side.

Also the Tribals seem to start with some PA mk2 units and Fargo has at least 1 similar uber-unit.

the readme file in the text folder only mentioned up to v1.12 although the download site listed it as v1.13. is there some more recent version available?

This seems like a really cool mod and I really want to try it.

Hey guys nice to see this is still of interest and being worked on. Very impressed by all the good work going on here.

Thanks for the great mod for Fallout! I'm sorry I hadn't found it before! :)

I got frustrated trying to make the mods for Civ 4 work :mad: too many crashes!
So I went back to playing Civ 3 which seems to be much more stable of a game platform. :D

My favorite is "Escape from Zombie Island" and then I found "Fallout", which is my favorite game universe. :nuke:

I'd love to see this as a finished mod! Congrats to a great effort! :goodjob:

Great Mod and thx for you hard work on it :)

I didnt know it existed before so i got it for Civ III which i still fancy the most in the series.

I got a slight problem with it thou, i cant play B.O.S or Enclave becoz it crashes if i do after a couple of turns?!

I will try to install the mod on another computer to see if its my computer or install that messes with me :)

Ill report back if it doesnt work on that machine either.

I got the Ghoul Workers to be buildable. What I did was to turn off the technology requirement for them. So, instead of "Ghoul Tech" being needed for them, nothing is needed. All that is needed for The Children to be the only ones to be able to build them is the setting that says only The Children can build them. All the other units that require special techs to build can be handled the same way. Like Mutie Workers for example.

I don't see how this was a problem for me but no one else? Maybe it came up in the discussion about this mod. I didn't read the other posts.

EDIT: Also, Leather Flamethrower is way too cheap at 10 resources. I upped it to 100, which is what I guessed it was supposed to be.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this mod? The link in opening post doesn't work.

Can anyone tell me where I can find this mod? The link in opening post doesn't work.

My site was hacked a few weeks back by some sick bastard. :mad: Still in the process of rebuilding it. Once that is done the mods will be back up.

@Phelgmak, all those problems you pointed out have been fixed in a version that has not been released. Along with lots more. :)

:nuke: Cheers, Thor :nuke:

Will you make a Fallout 3 version of this mod? I think that'll be amazing.

Beyond the setting of DC, I don't see how anything FO3 could be used. It is more of a shooter with the name Fallout glued on. But if you can think of things to be used, by all means, list them. :D

@ Tom2050: to me, these vermin are just the modern version of the barbarians the Romans had to deal with. All they wish to do is 'burn and destroy' for the sick fun of it. IMO, the hackers should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Not ignored as it currently is. :mad:

They are the true barbarians of the modern age.

Nice to see you back here, Thor! Interestingly enough, there's a guy on the Steampunk Forums that is trying to build a Fallout 3 style console out of a Commodore PET.

That, in turn, inspired me to begin work on making a functional PipBoy 2000 based around a Nano-ITX board and Ubuntu Linux. :D

Nice to see you back here, Thor! Interestingly enough, there's a guy on the Steampunk Forums that is trying to build a Fallout 3 style console out of a Commodore PET.

That, in turn, inspired me to begin work on making a functional PipBoy 2000 based around a Nano-ITX board and Ubuntu Linux. :D

Hikaro, thanks for the welcome. The last couple of years have been rough, damn near died twice from Bi-Lateral Pulmonary Embolisms. So I have not had much energy at all till recently. I think the blood clots in my lungs have finally dissolved enough for me to breathe, somewhat, normally again.

If you ever get that badboy built, I DEFINITELY want to see some pics of that! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your ill health... I'm glad you're getting better, though!

You'll especially like what I've planned for this PipBoy: In addition to having this one guy on the Steampunk forums who does custom brass engraving do the actual Pipboy logo, I'm also going to commission him to do the BoS logo....

The only things I've got together for this thing, thus far, are some over-sized neon glow lamps (which look a lot like the mini-vacuum tubes you can see through the mesh of the PipBoy 2000) and two mini-tube sockets (for the Neons) as well as a circuit design for a quick-n-dirty inverter to power the Neons off a standard 5 or 12 volt HDD power connector....

Hikaro, thanks for the welcome. The last couple of years have been rough, damn near died twice from Bi-Lateral Pulmonary Embolisms. So I have not had much energy at all till recently. I think the blood clots in my lungs have finally dissolved enough for me to breathe, somewhat, normally again.

So sorry to hear about all that and about your site... :( Hope you are feeling better soon, my friend...

Top Bottom