Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunny (Raisin Bran)

• King Vitaman (King Vitaman)

• Total voters

Perfection

The Great Head.
Everyone loves those cartoon characters on the boxes of breakfast cereals, but which one is your favorite, and why?

Oh and cartoon characters that come from TV shows and movies and such that whore themselves to cereal companies taking away the work of their standard lovable characters are aboninations that should be shot, anyone who votes other for a character that takes on other roles are idiots who are itching for a frontal lobotomy!

Whatever the name of the Cocoa Puffs guy is. They talk about being "****oo for Cocoa Puffs!" and it reminds me of addicting kids to crack all the time. :rotfl:

Count Chocula is funny too, but only if you've read Microserfs (he apparently has a gay lover). :lol:

All I feel toward the Trix rabbit is pity. Those kids should be shot for what they do. To quote an AOL user, "All I feel [for the kids] is righteous indignation."

Does the 2 raisin scoops on the raisin bran box count? I love that cereal. ;)

i'm caca for cucu puffs! tony is better though, he's the giant with a heart of gold

CenturionV said:
Does the 2 raisin scoops on the raisin bran box count? I love that cereal. ;)
No, but Sunny does, he's occasionally seen holding the two scoops.

Quite frankly, Perfection, I'm just a bit worried that you know all of these guys' names. :p

WillJ said:
Quite frankly, Perfection, I'm just a bit worried that you know all of these guys' names. :p
I actually looked them up to make sure I wasn't missing any. ;)

Perfection said:
I actually looked them up to make sure I wasn't missing any. ;)
Thank goodness. ;)

That said, I think my favorite is Tony the Tiger. :goodjob:

Edit: And I've always had sympathy for Trix the Rabbit. Those kids are bastards.

The dog from Chocapic (Nestlé). I don't really care about the character, but those are the best cereals in the market. :)

Trix Rabbit. I always felt sorry for the bloke. Stupid uppity kids always taking his cereal away. His damn picture is on the box! I think he is entitled.

I vote for Lucky here, There are few things that I find more amusing than an Irish accent!

And I agree with all of you who pity the Trix Rabbit, someday he shall have his vengence... :evil:

Tony the Tiger and Trix

Kellogg's Frosties Tiger! :)

Plexus said:
Who happens to be exactly the same thing as Tony the Tiger. :D
Well, I don't remember him being called that :hmm:

And 'Frosted Flakes', don't remember them ever being called that either :hmm:

Wow, those mascots suck. Do they not have Kellogg's in USA?
And just where exactly is Professor Weeto?!

I refuse to vote in protest for
A-Using ridiculous Anmerican names, like "Frosted Flakes" instead of "Frosties", and "Sonny" for "Cocoa Puffs", instead of the "Coco Monkey" and "Cocopops".
B- NOT INCLUDING WEETO!!!

Kelloggs Special K.

But I voted lucky charms cos he's pretty cool. BTW I haven't heard of half of those characters/cereals.

Top Bottom