Female Leaders - Past and Present - Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine the Great 6 - 3 = 3 (Simply less novel as a European Enlightenment era monarch vs. the other two options, and I like Guandao am a bit concerned the Civ developers will try to make Catherine a sexy vixen instead of a respectable monarch. While Catherine had a lot of sex, there's nothing historically indicating she tried to seduce foreign leaders in the same way Cleopatra did. I would also prefer an older portrayal of Catherine, but they seem in VI to favor making the women appear young rather than old.)
Hatshepsut 20
Wu Zetian 18 + 1 = 19 (To even the odds, noting that Wu Zetian was more a conqueror than Hatshepsut)

Catherine the Great 3 + 1 = 4 - Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that it would be a bit too much to have her and Peter in the same game, but if I need to choose between the two, I'd pick her
Hatshepsut 20
Wu Zetian 19 - 3 = 16 - I don't think she's greater than the other two

Catherine the Great (4-3)=1 She is definitely Russia's greatest queen...bronze is nice for her
Hatshepsut (20+1)=21 Possibly a reason why Amanitore is being added to the game, I think Firaxis took those Cleopatra complaints into account...I would love for her to return in Civ7
Wu Zetian 16

Hatshepsut 21+1=22 - It was hard to decide who I like more, but I eventually picked Hatshepsut. In both countries it was not easy for woman to become a leader, and yet both managed to become a leader and be a great leader. However, Thutmose III tried to erase all evidence about her existence, and yet we still know her and how great she was.
Wu Zetian 17-3=14 - Sorry Wu, I just like Hat a little bit more than you.

Hatshepsut 19 + 1 = 20
Wu Zetian 15 - 3 = 12

I wanted Elizabeth or Catherine to win, but if we are left with these two, I feel like Hatshepsut was greater.

Hatshepsut (20+1)=21 I was surprised she didn't return from Civ4, but I believe she is worthy.
Wu Zetian (12-3)=9 Could have been less cruel in her actions, though becoming an empress regnant in China is an impressive deed.

Hatshepsut 22 (21 + 1) I'll speed this up a little.
Wu Zetian 6 (9 - 3)

Hatshepsut 22+1=23 - And the winner of this elimination thread is...
Wu Zetian 6-3=3 - Let's end her suffering.

Amanitore - 21 (20 + 1) Because we already know who is going to win this battle.
Hatshepsut - 24
Wu Zetian - ELIMINATED (3 - 3) Because she was literally only one vote away from losing anyway.

I skipped conorebe's vote because God of Kings already eliminated Wu.

Amanitore - 20+1=21 - I just want to make that interesting. But yeah, she was a great ruler and a great builder.
Hatshepsut - 24-3=21 - Sorry Hat, I want to make that interesting.

Amanitore - (21-3)=18 Less is known about her than Hatshepsut, and I think Firaxis went overboard on her obesity to contrast with Cleopatra.
Hatshepsut - (21+1)=22 Also a great builder, like Amanitore, but she also conducted trade expedition to Punt.

I haven't decided who I like more yet, but I have a question - since Hat is inevitably going to win, what will be Amanitore's place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom