Feud!: From Nomads to the Stars

:lol:

3xp: Use the wood to make a bow.

2xp: Challenge Arya to a duel (Not to the death, just until one party surrenders) for the hand of the pretty woman in marriage.

This is one of those things that require both players to consent though, he can challenge him. He himself has to accept (not me through RNG rolls)

This is one of those things that require both players to consent though, he can challenge him. He himself has to accept (not me through RNG rolls)

I challenged him. He does not have to consent to me challenging him. He has to accept the challenge. And he can refuse. Of course, if he does, I take the girl;)

I challenged him. He does not have to consent to me challenging him. He has to accept the challenge. And he can refuse. Of course, if he does, I take the girl;)

Hmm.

I'm not sure that's one of the Tribe's "social traits" yet but we'll see. :lol:

I've updated the third post with some useful tidbits of information.

Wtf dommy? Plenty of girls to go around.

I accept the challenge.

If he didn't accept the challege, he would lose face.
I believe it should however be to the death, for anyone stupid enough to fight over a worthless woman, and lose? they are no use to our tribe. Plenty of womin.

If you can't defend yourself, everyone else will simply walk all over you...

Must I remind everyone that Fas Baker is 12 and Mr. Red is 20?

Sigh. Really? Sigh.

Jason Wayne and Mr. Red traded blows in the name of impressing a woman. The match lasted a long time before it was decided that the two were evenly matched. The woman shrugs and walks off.

(OOC: You two were evenly match in terms of fighting ability so no one got an advantage in the RNG. 49 and below would've been a victory for Ayra and 51 and above would've been Mr. Red victory. I got, and I kid you not, a straight 50.)

@Dom

For balance purposes, that doesn't count for XP so you still have 2 XPs to spend.

Update? :p

Top Bottom