Feud!: From Nomads to the Stars

Perhaps Wayne. How do you feel about the word... Battleship?

Alright. Not sure yet.

Since he hasnt updated yet, do you suggest me being a shaman or sticking with weapon making?

Update tonight!

You all will be pleased. Or not.

YAY! This is the second bandwagon that I have started.
First I created a bandwagon which following my votes, 5 members of 4 different parties, 3 of which not yet in my coalition voted for my party in Ninja's realpolitik.
Second I created a bandwagon where my name is the same as in Pacific war, this was followed by 2 people doing the same thing.

Update 2

The Tribe is abuzz with activity. Fas Baker continues work on what he calls a "bow" and while he's still not finished, it looks like its coming along. Still, he went out and hunt for the tribe but only managed to bring back a deer. Chuck Norris and Mr. Red faced the same problem when hunting for deer. George Handel took a break from music to help the three men hunt for some more and together, they did manage to catch three deer among the three of them. It seems that they all are off hiding from the man who slaughtered them so effortlessly last time. Still, the Tribe has plenty of deer for now.

Mr. Red began work on a weapon he calls a "sword". Lacking any metal however, he's forced to carve wood with stone. Ytrini Mpele cooks one of the deer left over. While a tad undercooked, its vastly better to being uncooked. He also found and stored some seeds of wild wheat. Gandhissimo jSuiliti, curious about growth, begins examining the bushes from where he forages for berries and edible leaves (which until he found them, the Tribe didn't know were supposed to be eaten).

Jason Wayne impressed people with his invention called a "spear" which is really just a wooden pole sharpened at the end. It's weight and shortness allows it to double as a javelin. Aiken Drumn impressed the woman by hosting another sparring match and defeating two other men in hand-to-hand combat. Aiken's skill in combat is impressive and word is spreading throughout the tribe that Drumn is undefeatable in combat.

Instead of hunting deer, Aiken tracked down a nest of pigs, killed the big ones, and catched a baby piglet.

John Marchman tried to improve on Jason Wayne's spear by making it longer but the material didn't see to be the right stuff as the spear wasn't durable for hunting or combat. The fact he didn't hunt today would normally annoy Chief Real but given the surplus of food, he wasn't plussed.

On another note, a band of scouts are being sent south due to rumors of another Tribe on the island.

(OOC: The Tribe is growing and stable but at the moment. Good. The first updates are suppose to be easy. ;) )

It would be really cool to see a little bit more detail in the stats (if it not too much trouble) much like HERE

Missing my point. I mean in my stats, could be like this, with more details being added every update:

Name: Aiken Drumn (Abaddon)
Skills: Basic Hunting 50%, Basic Fighting 25%, Basic Leadership 25%
Respect in Tribe: Rising
Items: Piglette
Scraps of Fur

Missing my point. I mean in my stats, could be like this, with more details being added every update:

Name: Aiken Drumn (Abaddon)
Skills: Basic Hunting 50%, Basic Fighting 25%, Basic Leadership 25%
Respect in Tribe: Rising
Items: Piglette
Scraps of Fur

Ah.

Yes. I can do that. Of course, there are items players are going to want to keep hidden but meh.

I'll work on the OP later. I'll add in the Skills part but will need to tweak it a bit. :)

Otherwise very excited about this game :)

I journey with the scouts
As we travel I send time in thought.
3 Xp- Figuring out how to chip stone into a sharp, durable edge, and wondering what type of stone would work best.
2 Xp- Considering how to effectively attach the sharp stone onto a long strait piece of wood

3XP: Build fence and housing to keep piglette in
2XP: Tame piggy

3xp: train with others, practising hand to hand combat
2xp: flirt with a pretty woman

Top Bottom