• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

FfH2 0.30 Bug Thread

Diseased Corpses get the -30% Strength from the disease promotion. Is it supposed to affect undead?

file CvEventManager.py, line 513 (in function onCombatResult):

Code:
if playerX and playerX and unitX and playerY:

Doubt it breaks anything but I assume you should test for playerX and playerY and unitX and unitY.

I'm getting the "Your unit has gone on to serve the Mercurians in the afterlife" message as soon as combat begins, rather than after the unit dies. Knowing the result beforehand kind of spoils the combat.

Reagent Bug is still present.
For example, try playing a tiny map with 6 players. No reagents will spawn. Every time.

It seems to be linked to the number of players above the standard # for a given map.

The more players there are than the normal number, the less reagents spawn, eventually spawning zero.

May be true of other ressources too, but reagents is the only one I've done tests with, as it's a needed resource for some civs.

I did some playing around and yeah... in every map generated with the standard number of players per map size (regardless of map type), no reagents spawn. however, if i decrease the number of players, the reagents spawn again. this seems to be only true for this resource and not other resources.

I did some playing around and yeah... in every map generated with the standard number of players per map size (regardless of map type), no reagents spawn. however, if i decrease the number of players, the reagents spawn again. this seems to be only true for this resource and not other resources.

I'm confused. One guy is saying if you use other than the default number of players no reagents will spawn.

If I read this right, it says no reagents will spawn if you use the default number of players.

Since this applies regardless of map size is it safe to say no one is getting reagents now?;)

I use large and huge maps, both with the default number of players and adding/subtracting players and I always get reagents.

Could it be more the TYPE rather than the SIZE of map being used? I always use the Fantasy Realm map and it seems fine to me.

Lanun can't build Boarding Parties in H. the "Requires Harbor" requirement isnt met, since Lanun Harbor replaces that and it doesnt seem to count.

quite annoying.

There is a solution to the Boarding Party problem here:

Fix by Kinjiru

or if you don't dare or want to do it yourself, here is the file (the only thing I have changed is the fix for Boarding Party).

Attachments

• CIV4UnitInfos.zip
    75.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm confused. One guy is saying if you use other than the default number of players no reagents will spawn.

If I read this right, it says no reagents will spawn if you use the default number of players.

Since this applies regardless of map size is it safe to say no one is getting reagents now?;)

I use large and huge maps, both with the default number of players and adding/subtracting players and I always get reagents.

Could it be more the TYPE rather than the SIZE of map being used? I always use the Fantasy Realm map and it seems fine to me.

I ALWAYS play with the default number of players, and in my maps I have always found reagents. Whoever had this problem must have been very unlucky.

Problem with summoning Hyborem--he died on the first turn he was in!
Civ4ScreenShot0038.JPG
View attachment AutoSave_AD-0188.CivBeyondSwordSave

Lanun can't build Boarding Parties in H. the "Requires Harbor" requirement isnt met, since Lanun Harbor replaces that and it doesnt seem to count.

quite annoying.

there is a small fix for this a few pages before, just search this thread for "Lanun_Harbor"

Nikis-Knight: How strange, he died before the choice even come up. Makes you wonder what happened?

H:
Mane's are not working properly. A razed 8 population Sheim city nets 1 (they are indeed evil.) Military units do not give any as far as I can see.

Created infernal cities work well but captured recieve fallow while still have happiness/building problems (despite being fully assimilated)

Diseased corpses are subject to all the negative effects of diseased.

Plague promotion does not seem to spread.

Patch h:

Pirate coves (awesome idea, by the way!) seem slightly problematic.
With End of Winter on, if a cove is built on tundra, when the tile is set to "thaw" it reverts from water to grassland (or plains, I assume) and the cove is destroyed. Also, once a tile has thawed, it seems impossible to build a cove there, regardless of whether or not there was a cove there before. There were no other coves nearby to prevent them being built either.
Also, the coves seem to be building up twice as fast as they should (i.e the "10 turns to pirate harbour" jumps two turns' worth every turn.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I've seen it mentioned before but maybe not in this thread - a cove can be built within three squares of a pirate port or pirate harbour, so you can get them pretty much right along the coast. Also you can build them next to little one-tile freshwater lakes a fair way inland, but I dunno if that's intentional or not.

I've noticed that double growth speed too, but with forts/castles/citadels.

I normally play marathon so maybe it's not scaled correctly

Diseased Corpses get the -30% Strength from the disease promotion. Is it supposed to affect undead?

I recall hearing somewhere that Diseased Corpses aren't actually undead monsters used to transport pathogens, but are really servants of the Veil who have been magically infused with all sorts of diseases. They are called "Diseased Corpses" because they are unable to speak, nor to act on their own volition, so most people assume they're reanimated cadavers and never look close enough to see the expressions in their eyes.

...And now I can't find that in the 'pedia. I thought I read that from somewhere, though.

Top Bottom