FfH2 0.34 Bug Thread

Donavilo AI prob, will upgrade all workers/slaves to beastmen and thus, have 1-10 tile improvements (Very bad with mahala as she will upgrade the starting worker/s at higher difficulty) most of the game. (suggest a block on AI donavilo worker units from upgrading unless have +5 workers)

And on deity, they also start with two lucians.

Are my posts invisible??:mad:

It was only a glimpse cause the unit moved out of my sight rage but I saw a pink blob on a ocean title. [patch a]

The ring of carcer appeared on top of Letum Frigus...

Spoiler :

Balseraph puppets are alive. Not only it makes no sense, they get effected by haste and such, but Hyborem got hundreds of manes due to my summoning of dozens puppets and grinding them against enemy every turn.

Tower of Alteration needs life mana but life mana needs diviniation?

I got service pack 3 too but ffh works fine for me.

Playing the Malakim, both the lightbringer(disciple unit) I started with and the first(and only one) that I built on turn 78 had the potency promotion but never received any free experience points for it and I am in the year 250 now.

My Priests of Winter haven't gained any either - wasn't sure if that was deliberate or not.

patch B:

1)glory everlasting needs an armageddon counter of +1 instead of +70

2)I was looking around in the civilopedia, unit categories -> recon line : why is there a Spiderkin there replacing the beastmaster? he is a FF unit afaik and he doesn't seem to belong to any of the ffh civs :\

3)the "add to the freak show" ability is nowhere to be found in the civilopedia afaik. ( it's accessable from the racial promotions list, it then redirects to the "spells and abilities" list. the "add to freak show" page exists and is shown, but is not in the list :\ )

patch b: I can still found religions with disciples from dungeons without knowing the tech.

After installing patch b I don't have an opening menue:

edit: not the fault of patch b. Fresh install of FfH doesn't work either. Must have to do something with service pack 3 that I installed yesterday. Will try to reinstall whole cIV and BtS.

edit2: reinstalling cIV and BtS didn't help. Please help, I don't want to re-setup my whole system...

Did you try updating your video drivers ?

I could be mistaken here, but I think I sprung some Dwarves from the Dwarf vs Lizardman dungeon event. In the ensuing combat, one of the Dwarves survived but was poisoned. According to the description, poison should wear off when the unit reaches full Strength, but this never seemed to happen.

I had this too and was a little surprised that barb Lizardmen could poison the Dwarven Axemen. I never saw barb Lizardmen with this ability.

Hi.

a) Inspiration mana percentage bonus to GP growth seems to have no effect (at least not displayed in the city screen when pointing over the GPP bar).

b) After installing patch "b" and continuing my game, it helped not to be able to build Bane Divine, but now I am able to build the Glory Everlasting instead (both at AC rougly 20).

0.34b
Unrestricted Leaders appears to have no effect when choosing Random Leaders and Random Civilizations, since I'm always getting the appropriate leaders to the civs as well as my AI opponents.

Aurics World spell Stasis: The number of turns in stasis is always shown as zero. I'm quite a long time in stasis now. I hope it will end :(

I also encountered this error. Fortunately I noticed it soon enough to still have my saves from before the bug.

The counter does not count to 0 and then fails to vanish, but jumps to 0 at the beginning of the turn after it already had been decreased.
In this game it happens when the counter reaches 41 (marathon game).

Twice, I got the "strange experiments" event at the start of that turn, might it have something to do with events? Although I also get this error when no event is triggered.

Later I will continue to play to see if stasis ends when it is supposed to run out (so its only a display bug) or if stasis stays.

Game Info:
FFH 0.34 Patch b
No other mods installed
Single Player
Hemisphere-Large
Marathon

Attachments

• stasis bug AD-0427.zip
    220.4 KB · Views: 44
Royal Guard (and possibly other Guardsmen I'd imagine) are not defending against enemy Marksmen units - I keep getting assassinated even with them in the stack :(

With patch b, I am getting a CTD when attempting to build The White Hand. Attached is a game one turn prior to building the wonder. If I change the time to build from 1 turn to 2 turns, the game will crash on the second turn instead of the next turn.

This doesn't appear to be a 0.34 save game. Have you changed something?

After installing patch b I don't have an opening menue:

edit: not the fault of patch b. Fresh install of FfH doesn't work either. Must have to do something with service pack 3 that I installed yesterday. Will try to reinstall whole cIV and BtS.

edit2: reinstalling cIV and BtS didn't help. Please help, I don't want to re-setup my whole system...

Id reinstall directx.

Are my posts invisible??:mad:

Be patient, FfH generates a few hundred posts a day. I appreciate the time people spend letting me know about issues but I cant respond to every one and work on the mod.

As to your question. The Ai never upgrades workers/slaves to warriors if he isnt at war. If the ai is at war with 1 enemy then the ai will only upgrade workers if it is down to its last city. If the ai is at war with more than 1 enemy then it will go into "war mode" and upgrade all its workers into warriors (and up into axemen and battlemasters if it can).

There may be better logic here, but thats the way it works now.

Balseraph puppets are alive. Not only it makes no sense, they get effected by haste and such, but Hyborem got hundreds of manes due to my summoning of dozens puppets and grinding them against enemy every turn.

Good point, I'll change them.

My Priests of Winter haven't gained any either - wasn't sure if that was deliberate or not.

It was deliberate. But its causing some confusion so Im going to switch it so they get free XP.

I also encountered this error. Fortunately I noticed it soon enough to still have my saves from before the bug.

The counter does not count to 0 and then fails to vanish, but jumps to 0 at the beginning of the turn after it already had been decreased.
In this game it happens when the counter reaches 41 (marathon game).

Twice, I got the "strange experiments" event at the start of that turn, might it have something to do with events? Although I also get this error when no event is triggered.

Later I will continue to play to see if stasis ends when it is supposed to run out (so its only a display bug) or if stasis stays.

Game Info:
FFH 0.34 Patch b
No other mods installed
Single Player
Hemisphere-Large
Marathon

It will be fixed in patch "c".

This is a bug or is probably working as intended but Fend for Themselves instead of giving +1 unhealthy feaces gives -1 healthy faces so the results is the same but perhaps applying the effects as described in the civics screen is more straightforward.

patch b, Erebus map, I have two Brigit in Ring of Carcer.

Attachments

• brigit.jpg
    brigit.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 124
For whatever reason the computer no longer pillages my lands. Good for me, but I feel lile I'm cheating when hordes of barbarian, Malakim, and dwarves march right past my many plantations to die on my fortifications.

Patch "b":

As Illians I can build the Temple of Empyrian in my cities, when it spreads there.

Top Bottom